Mesmerized by her beauty

**** Rohan Chhabra****
As I walked into the school hall on the day of the farewell, my eyes immediately searched for Shriya. There she was, standing near the entrance, surrounded by a soft glow of sunlight filtering through the windows. 

Shriya's long, dark hair cascaded down her back in loose waves, framing her delicate features perfectly. She wore a stunning black dress that hugged her figure in all the right places, its soft fabric swaying with every graceful step she took. The color complemented her complexion, making her glow with an inner radiance that took my breath away.

Her eyes sparkled with excitement and a hint of nostalgia as she exchanged hugs and smiles with her friends. I couldn't help but feel a pang of longing as I watched her, wishing desperately for just a moment to talk to her, to tell her how captivating she looked.

I noticed her heels, simple yet elegant, adding an extra touch of charm to her ensemble. Every detail about her seemed meticulously chosen, enhancing her natural beauty without overshadowing it.

As the music started playing and the atmosphere filled with laughter and chatter, I found myself yearning to ask her for a dance, to share a fleeting moment in time where it would be just the two of us, lost in the rhythm of the music and the warmth of each other's presence.

But as I stood there, mesmerized by her beauty, I couldn't find the courage to approach her. Instead, I watched from afar, silently admiring her from a distance, knowing that even in the midst of a crowded room, she would always be the only one I saw.