Aarav's Dream Girl

As I watched Aarav walk away, leaving me standing there with a mix of confusion and concern swirling in my mind, I knew I couldn't just let it go. Something was definitely up, and I needed answers.

So, without giving it a second thought, I hurried after him, catching up just as he rounded a corner. "Aarav, wait!" I called out, my voice echoing in the empty hallway.

He turned around, his expression a strange mixture of surprise and apprehension. "Shriya, what's up?" he asked, his tone guarded.

I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts before blurting out the question that had been nagging at me. "Aarav, what just happened back there with Ishika?

For a moment, he looked almost pained, as if struggling with some internal dilemma. Then, with a heavy sigh, he finally spoke. "It's complicated, Shriya. There's someone else..."

My heart sank at his words, a flood of emotions rushing through me. Who could it be? And why was he being so secretive about it?

But before I could press him further, he shook his head, his expression closing off. "I'll tell you both when the time is right. Just trust me, okay?"

I wanted to argue, to demand answers then and there. But something in his eyes stopped me, a silent plea for patience that I couldn't ignore.

So instead, I nodded slowly, reluctantly accepting his vague reassurance. "Okay, Aarav. But please don't keep us in the dark for too long."

With that, he gave me a small, grateful smile before turning to leave once more, leaving me alone in the hallway with a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions swirling inside me.

Feeling a mix of frustration and concern, I made my way back to Ishika, determined to be there for her in whatever way she needed. Because even though I didn't have all the answers, I knew that as long as we had each other, we could get through anything.

And so, with a heavy heart but a determined spirit, I set out to cheer up my best friend, hoping that somehow, we would find a way to navigate this new twist in our journey together.