Announcement

As soon as the teacher announced the elocution competition, my heart skipped a beat. The thought of standing on stage, with all eyes on me, made me break into a cold sweat. But then Ishika, my ever-supportive best friend, whispered, "Shriya, you have to come. I'm going, and I need my partner in crime by my side."

I hesitated, my nerves getting the best of me, but Ishika's determination was infectious. Then Aarav, our adventurous friend, caught wind of our plans and jumped in with excitement. "Count me in! This sounds like an adventure," he declared with his trademark grin.

The three of us huddled together, excitement and nerves mingling in the air. Ishika's enthusiasm was like a beacon, guiding us through the uncertainty. "We're going to have the time of our lives," she assured us, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement mixed with fear. Leaving the comfort of familiarity behind for two days was daunting, but with Ishika and Aarav by my side, I knew I had nothing to fear. "Alright, let's do this," I said, mustering up my courage. "Together, we'll conquer the stage and make memories to last a lifetime."

As soon as class ended, I rushed home to share the incredible news with my parents. To my surprise, they were not only supportive but also overjoyed at the opportunity. They encouraged me to give it my all and promised to cheer me on every step of the way.

With their blessing and unwavering support, I knew I was ready to rock the stage and make them proud.