Chapter 10: Awkward

Jonathon POV

Mom and dad came back from their buisnes trip. I honestly didn't want to see dad's face in all seriousness .He just wants me to do this and that .I was tired of him to be honest.The house was better without him next to us or living with us.He should've stayed in jail.

It was 6am .I woke up extra early to go to school.Well not directly had to meet up with Xavier ,Daren.So after that I'll go to school.I glanced at my phone to see a message from Aaliyah.

Dawg,she just deh gee.She can't see man and leave them alone.I opened the message anyhow.

   ~Aaliyah~ Hi good morning babe can't wait to see you today💋❤🙈

                                                                                Aite  ~Jonathon~           

I was so tired of saying we not together but Aaliyah just don't get it.So we together u guess.I went and took a shower got dressed ,brushed my teeth and packed my bag.We probably had basketball practice today.I went downstairs to see my father sipping coffee. Honestly he should just choke and dead all now.

"Jonathon where you going so early,"said my father in his raspy voice. He need that coffee huh."Obviously not heading to beat my wife". I said sarcastically while watching him waiting for him to say something. He gritted his teeth and hardened his jaw ."Son that was in the past ,I've changed,I did therapy on how to be a good husband and father," he said trying to empathize with me.

"Yeah,right" I responded then rolled my eyes."Jonathon don't you dare leave the house and go any where!Did you hear what I just said ".The door slammed leaving him inside.

Let him talk to himself mom.

ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗ ⓑⓐⓒⓚ

 "David, you've had enough alchohal no more",with that the mother snatched the bottle from her husband."Eulita play with me swear ",David roared through the house .

Leaving 9  year old Jonathon to witness .He was standing there on the steps . David went to garbage can,he was displeased and angry . The garbage can had garbage inside, it wasn't  fill to the rim. But it had a good amount.

"Jonathon , you piece of shit ", with that he marched up to the steps that Jonathon was on .Jonathon ran up the stairs to runaway from his dad.His mother following behind . "David leave him alone he's a child ", has mother yelled trying to save Jonathan.

Jonathon ran to a bedroom he saw and closed the door . Since his body was so small he couldn't hold the door .His father swung open the door , Jonathon flinged back from the door due to the impact. David walked yo Jonathon picking up his fragile  body.

Before throwing his body to the ground.Taking of his belt before lashing Jonathon across his body .Eulita ran in ,holding back David .Jonathon stood silently taking his beating .Not crying or screaming to wake up his 6 year old sister Daisy.

David soon got tired, that he pushed Eulita off of him . "You  bitch of a whore ,I'm disciplining our son .When David looked down   on the ground Eulita (Jonathon's mom)  had passed out on the floor ."

ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗⓑⓐⓒⓚ

I went into my car.And just sat there for a minute .I was eating a turkey bacon sandwich that my father made before his out burst.

I put my head up,bracing my head back to my seat .As tears fell from my eyes .As I prayed .Mummy always told me ."The best thing to do when your all alone and can't seem to get to someone pray ".

"God.. I know I don't talk to you as I should.But please tell me,God I don't know what to believe anymore.I think my dad is sorry but I don't care that he is.Take this feeling from me I know he's trying but I'm tired",I said.

Then I got myself together.And went to visit my friends .It was 6:40 am at this time .I reached at the spot .Well Xavier's house.

We just chilled,talked about school."Jonathan, you got the basketball" asked Daren ."oh shoot no I don't . I'll pick it up mid-day, let's go to school" Xavier said the last part cutting me off .

In total we just chatted some more then we left.

ⓐⓡⓣⓗⓤⓡ'ⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ 
Y'all I know some chapters are long and some are short.The reason is because I like to have them in categories focusing on one thing .So I'm sorry for the short chapters cause I don't like when all are just there yk .