Chapter 18 :Camp

𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 , Daisy and her brother was going to camp on the camp bus.They went to school in their fathers car to catch the school camp bus.

Since their mother didn't wake up early.They left with their father David.

They all had to board the bus , the bus was separate, separating the boys from the girls.

But since Daisy reached late, the gurls bus had already been filled up so she had to join the boys bus.They had a lot of extra seats.

They decided to put Daisy with the boys because she would be closer to her brother.So no boy could talk or bully her.Since Jonathon was a councillor.

Daisy hopped in the bus and sat next to Nicholas.Since he was seated alone plus she knows him.

Derek was chilling at the back , he had an empty seat too.But he was on and off.

One time he's nice and the next he's distant.He would laugh at Daisy , or simply pick on her for whatever reason.

So she sat down next to Nicholas , who didn't really mind.Jonathon sat right next to Daisy .Leaving her in the middle of them.

Nicholas was just looking out the window. While Daisy was in deep thought. Considering what happened between her and Amara.

Amara has changed. She wasn't like this .But then again she wasn't nice anyways.

Daisy didn't have much to say about the whole situation. She simply didn't care.

"Daisy , please for your potato chips" Jonathon asked Daisy."I told you to buy"Daisy snapped at her brother.

"Yeah, but we needed power packs for our cellphone and laptops" Jonathan told her.Before he air quoted "Because we'll be here for 2 weeks, no internet mind you" he said sassily.

"Whatever, just make sure i get to charge my phone when i need it" Daisy said while handing her snacks to Jonathon.With a exaggerated face of disgust on her face.

Nicholas turned to face the two of them before laughing at Daisy's face.

"I keep telling her to stop doing her face like that" he paused to look at Daisy before continuing "Or else it'll stick like that" he said while moving his face closer to her face before making a ugly face.

Daisy then looked at Nicholas who was cackling .She turned to looked at him with the same disgust on her face slowly.

They all started laughing out loud.Daisy was throwing her self on Jonathan like typical siblings.

"Alright, move yo ugly self from next to me" Jonathon exclaimed , before putting his head set on .

Daisy was just slouching on the chair .She was bored and she had her brother sitting right next to her.

"Jonathan, " she said while knocking him."I'm bored , can you play a game with me " she said pleadingly.

Jonathon jumped out of his sleep before looking at Nicholas then back at Daisy.

"Bro, ask Nicholas, can I not sleep in peace " Jonathon said while adjusting his headphone , falling back into a dose.

"I'm not a bro" she air quoted "I'm a girl" Daisy said smartly.

"Look whatever ask Nicholas, and leave me the fuck alone" he said while trying to find the best way to be comfortable while trying to sleep.

"I'll tell mom, you cursed me " she said before putting her back to face him.While crossing her arms.

She whispered under her breath " bitch".

To which Jonathon said " I heard you , so tell mom what I said earlier and see if i won't tell her you cursed too".

"You-" Daisy was about to say something when Nicholas cut her off.

"What game you wanna play?" Nicholas asked her."Oh, ludo " she said before continuing " You know how to play right" .

"Yeah, my phone or yours" he responded ."Yours" she said.