chapter 11: 4 more days

Arthur pov

As soon as Jonathan reached the school he started to walk around.Then he went to the basketball court, with his friends following behind him.Xavier and Daren .Xavier had already had two girls following behind him.Daren was just on his phone casually watching basketball.

Jonathan walked to the indoor bleachers and sat down ."Hey bro , you not playing" asked Derek to Jonathan as he walked in ."Nah, I'll watch maybe this afternoon", Jonathan replied.The boys were playing basketball as a team .Jordon filled in for Jonathan.

Suddenly a slender woman walked in,jet black hair in heels."Jon, hey baby here's the ball you left at home",Eulita responded to her son . Everyone that was playing basketball turned to look at at Jonathan .Jonathon noticed  but he said  nothing ."Come on, introduce me to your friends ", Jonathon's mom said while patting his shoulders.

She didn't even wait on Jonathon .She scurried to his friends ."Hey guys.good morning -" she said said then looking over at Jonathan pointing she continued." I'm Jonathon's mom" she said.To which the guys introduced themselves.Giving Eulita a handshake .

But she don't even know where them boys had them hands for real, just saying.Yall know boys right👀 they doing stuff.In the night .....on websites .That's all I'm going to say .𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 .

The two girls that came with Xavier were snickering in a corner.Like them in realise they is one of Xaviers whores.Rip to those who thought that Xavier would treat a woman right.

After that Eulita kissed his cheek and left. ( Her son not them boys )

"Oh, we found us a mummy's boy" Xavier teased to which Jonathon rolled his eyes."Nah but your mom valid bro "said Daren.

Alr🙏 forgive me , you know those friends that be like doing some questionable stuff .But how they used to like their sister when she hitting puberty and they try to like, reason with you. That's Daren right now .He a nice boy .He needs the lord tho.
𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

This was shocking considering Daren was the quietest one in the group and the kindest.Thats why girls use him.

Cause he stupid.

" Aite your disgusting " said Derek ."First it was Stacy now his mom" Derek continued. "Nah but you got played by Stacy, dawg how that possible" said Jordan.Then the whole crew laughed leaving Daren silent with his head down.

He really like Stacy , but he need common sense mon.

Then Aaliyah walked in,hugging Jonathon from the back .The guys just casually stood there watching on. Aaliyah cheated, like when has she not.

Jonathon didn't gave a damn about the whole situation he just wanted to sleep.

"Hey Aaliyah" Jonathon responded coldly while taking her hands off his lower torso .Aaliyah was confused but still she chatted with Jonathon.As if she didn't text Jonathan she loved him.

Jonathan then proceeded to his class.

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫
Daisy went and had her seat next to lewis.He didn't really notice her for whatever reason.During the class, Lewis didn't really pay attention to her."Hey what are you doing here " he said.

Same time Nicholas walked in after three days of staying home. "Oh me ,I'm just here to write the notes i missed do you have them". I responded, he nodded and gave me his book.And boy he does write neat.

Daisy was just finishing off the notes when Esther arrived.Esther became friends with Daisy in the class competition.'Hey how you doing'  was what was echoing in Daisy's mind.

But she pretended not to see her and finished off with her work.

Nicholas was stressing on what he would tell  his mother about the flash.He was supposes to throw it away since when but he didn't. His mom was a undercover CIA .She was the one that created that flash that scrapped it to throw it away.

She didn't gave Nicholas it he found it .Somewhere...

But word is out that it is missing,meaning it was  misplaced .And that some gangs would come over at Ethopa to find the flash.It wouldn't be a long time till Nicholas mother Grace found out.

It was actually sickening that his mother ended Giovani Lewis legacy.She was the reason Nicholas lost his father.Giovanni's brother Alesandro seeks revenge, we heard but its not been clarified.

Giovani started a drug business that dealt with shipping.It started out in Italy but they decided to expand their business by bringing it to Ethopa.It remains a mystery how they stayed so long doing drugs.Considering  that Ethopa was a country swarmed with cops.

Yes it could be a possibility that they were some corupt cops.But even still the force were made with veterans.They also did background checks  on everyone so it would be really strange for them to pass through.