Chapter 25 Shoot out

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 with his hands up in surrender.David didn't look quite sad or upset.He lived the thrill of the chase.

"So David what have you really been doing on that phone" Micheal asked with his voice slow,lethal and clear.

"Just some personal errands what about you, what does me being on my phone got to do with you .Its enough that you already tapped our desktops in this place" David said right back at Micheal who wasn't very fond of the way he responded.

Michael pointed his gun around, spinning his gun around on his index finger before putting his head down to Davids face , while aggressively putting his hands down on Davids desks .

"Look don't get technical with me considering your life is on the line and in my control" Michael said reminding David.Who was unfazed by the whole action.

David yarned showing his boredom.This triggered Micheal.Micheal fired a bullet from his gun to show David he wasn't playing.

"I could kill you right now and you wouldn't even do anything about it cause your defenseless and in my control" Micheal tried warning David .

David braced even more further in his chair, moving his hands from surrender to behind his head.

Before looking Michael in his eyes.Leaning forward to be as close to Michael's "No ones in control here Micheal ,so tell me why now are you striking and betraying your team"David said as he watched Micheal who looked unsure on whether to tell him or not.

"Look Michael,you plan on killing me anyway at least grant me the favor of knowing what happened or whats about to go down unless its all a threat to make me comply"David said while watching Michael who was contemplating on whether he should tell David or not.

"Aite you do got a point, but who said I was killing you  "Micheal said before looking at David "You killed yourself alright."Michael said before he stood straight in front on David trying to read him by his facial expressions .

Then David's cell phone rang, to which Michael arched his right eyebrow while looking at him . "I think you should answer that" Micheal said before he gave a sarcastic remark "It might be important" he said before chuckling.

"Nah , its nun" David said before he upturned his phone on the table.  Then his work phone started reading out the message his daughter sent to his work landline for his office.

"Dad ,We need you to get out of the office, Micheal is behind Giovanni's death and he knows he is alive. Olison is being supervised by Grace in the hospital. He's coming for you dad.He is Simons son .His name is not Michael its Ryan-" .David tapped on the mute button .

To mute the message ."Fucking voice note, this fucking phone"David grumbled under his breath . While he turned his chair to face Michael with his fingers interlocked.

While Michael was grinning. "So you do know huh " he chuckled "Let's just hear what Daisy got to say huh".Before David could've respond.

Micheal waved his gun at David disapproving of what David was about to say.

"You know what call her over,it'll be a family reunion" Michael said insanely. Before bursting out a laugh.

"I ain't putting my daughter in harms way Micheal " David said through gritted teeth.

 When  Micheals phone lit up "Oh don't worry she already here  with a boy is he your son"Michael said while gritting his teeth.

°°°°°°° 

"Daisy this is crazy, I'm sure your dads ok he's a detective of course he will be fine don't see why I should go"said Nicholas who was annoyed.

He decided to go with Daisy to protect her.Since Allesandro needed Jonathan's help in order to get the flash drive open.

Since Jonathan put a fire wall onto the flash,so that no outsiders would hack into the flash.

"Look he hasn't answered any of my calls which is unlikely" then Daisy's phone suddenly rang it was Derick "Don't answer that call , that dick Derick ! what does he want" Nicholas said showing that he was jealous that Derick had her attention.

"What if he knows something" Daisy said frustration clear in her voice.

"He knows nothing only the fact that I like you and that he hates me " Nicholas said before walking into the compound , he was currently in the yard of Davids workplace. 

Daisy was shocked about what Nicholas just said but didn't get the words to sink in."Look dads calling me "Daisy said.

 "Answer the call but you say what I tell you too "Nicholas said to Daisy.

"Ugh 𝙝𝙚𝙮 honey 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩  leave 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 Dais 𝙄𝙣 . I'm 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 on 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 with 𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨   doing 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 that 𝙢𝙖𝙮   𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 us " David said while laughing.

 Nicholas looked over at Daisy "Tell him, OK dad 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 I'll bring you that coffee" he whispered too her.

She told him and he said "Its the ones that brings coffee for you , me will die for me " he said.

"Tell him, OK were on our way"Nicholas told Daisy  who said back every thing .

Michael was speaking in code that Allesandro had taught him.

Allesandro had taught David too, thats why he was successful in finding bad men to imprison.It was because Allesandro tipped him off on who to catch, imprison and be on the lookout for.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I have to edit this 3 more chapters to go .Then I should be done with this book.

Experiment gone wrong gonna drop real soooon.

Also tell me where I misspelled words. So I can do my corrections.