Chapter 28: Sick

𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

After Nicholas stormed out last night he didn't come back.Its been three days.I have been taking care of Lily all by myself.

My phone started to ring ,it was Stacy my favourite friend from highschool.Well my best friend.Jonathan was coming over to help me.

My head was hurting like shit .

"Hey girl wassup" I said answering the call.Lily was crying all the time I really didn't even know why she was crying so much.

She's only 1 week old .So its not teething.

We talked a lil bit on the phone then she cut off the phone to go to work.

I was at home because Nicholas don't want me to work since I just got out of the hospital.

So I'm just at his house taking care of Lily .He claims its for his first child and mother.

I couldn't go nowhere .My life sucked.

My doorbell rang I walked  down the stairs as fast as i could .Since I was holding Lily who was still crying ,thinking it was Jonathon that had reach.

As I opened the door ready to hug my brother I saw Nicholas.

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:
As I collected Lily that she handed towards me , I walked in.

Lily immediately stopped crying.She her daddy girl what can I say.

Daisy was a mess .
𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

My head was hurting like shit .After I gave Daisy to Nicholas .I walked over to the kitchen shelf taking out 2 paracetamol for me to drink.

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

I walked to the fridge to see if I have any bottles to give her.Cause it was clear she was hungry or sum.

They didn't had no bottles in the fridge and Daisy was taking a whole 2 pill of paracetamol.

"Dais ! Girl what you doing you not supposed to take so much" with that I took away a pill from her hand .

She didn't say nothing which in I was glad.Only trying to take care of her for our daughter.

"Wheres the bottle of milk , didn't you pump for the baby" I asked her confused about why they don't have no bottle in the fridge.

"No,I'm not producing right now, when I'm relaxed then ,but you can give her the orange juice I made for her "she replied after drinking a bottle of water after she took the pill.

" Oh , the doctor said that was normal tho?" I asked her curiously to see if everything alright .

"Yeah, its common when stress occurs or clogged milk ducts" she responded.

"So ..which one is it-" I was cut off when she said "both ".

" Wow, so hows Lily gonna breast feed cause she needs the milk for nourishing " I asked looking intently at her.

"Look I need a break my breast is swollen and aching ok.She wil get it soon I just need a rest and something to eat" she said her whole body exhausted.

"But you can't just give her the breast feed Daisy" I asked confused on why she was starving our baby.

"Look !she was on me for a whole three days I just need rest.I didn't sleep my brest ache because of how much Lily been on it.My head aches because she cried all day and night"she said before she sat on the chairs by the table .

This was all news to me.Who knew she had to go through all of this while still managing a child.