Chapter 20 How

Grace ran into the hospital, Giovanni following after her. She spotted a nurse.

"Hey do you know where the Detective Olison is" Grace asked while rushing in.

The nurse noded before Grace followed behind her.

The nurse invited her in to the room.Grace looked at her dad ,questioning what happened in her head.

"So do you know who shot you" Giovanni said while watching him dead in the eye.

Olison sloughed in the bed even further."They're investigating". Olison said while avoiding the intense eyes of Giovanni.

"Who could've done this and you're sure you didn't see their face any distinctions " Grace said pleadingly .

"We may need you, Grace to fill out some papers"she said before looking over at Olison "to tell us about his job" Grace nodded before exiting.Leaving Giovanni alone with Olison.

"It was a bad hit there ain't it "Giovanni said while sitting on Olisons bed looking down on him.

"What is your problem with me , just leave Grace and Nicholas out this".Olison said with his raspy voice.

"Oh ,don't worry I have no intentions of hurting my wife nor my son"Giovanni said while pulling out a white gum to chew.

"But I do have a problem with the files you created about me " he leaned in closer before continuing"Now we know those aren't true"Giovanni stated sternly

"Well we work with evidence so I'm not-" Giovanni pushed his index finger onto his cast on his right arm.Directly where the bullet wound is.Earning a heavily sigh from Olison.

"Now, come on we don't want you to die from septic shock do we"Giovanni stated before removing his index finger "Plus well, you did take pay 14 years ago to state my death was cause of fire ,when you knew it was a set up .Not to mention dismissing David from my case in fear that he might find what you have his for so many years"Giovanni seethed.

"Look I'm sorry about that, but we needed that to protect Nicholas from your world "Olison said in his old raspy voice .

"By taking my son from me and setting my house on fire knowing I was inside "Giovanna practically screamed at Olison. "See that's why I payed for a noise canceling room so that when I put a bullet in your big skull they wouldn't hear it"Giovanni stated while he pulled out his gun pointing it at Olison's head.

"14 years of my son life gone from me thanks to you " Giovanni said while a  tear dropped from his eye.Then he placed his gun back into his pocket.

"You'll never know what you did to me cause you had a choice and still you weren't there for your daughter unlike me who didn't had a choice "Giovanni stated while backing Olison.

Grace walked into the room holding the file before handing it to Giovanni this is Olisons  my dads health file .

Giovanni nodded before facing the window. "Were you crying"she then turned to her father "Was he crying" Grace asked.

"Giovanni, let's go dad needs his rest"Grace stated before turning on her heel and walking out the door Giovanni following behind her.

°°°°°°°°°

"So we need to clean our cabin so that we get marks"Daisy stated to her brother and Nicholas. 

"Bro.. We did clean the place you messed it up" Jonathon told his sister ."Well that didn't count we're starting from today OK."

"Whatever "Jonathan stated. "Aye let's check out the file that we have on Giovanni "Nicholas told Jonathan.

"Yeah , but let's not put that your his son and that Grace is your mother let's leave that anonymous"Jonathon stated to Nicholas.

Daisy sighed and shook her head before continuing cleaning up the rooms the boys were in.

When she went into her part of the room she saw that Jonathan had unplugged her phone from charging.

"Jonathon you piece of shit how dare you unplug my phone fromcharging "Daisy yelled from inside the room."Look my phone needed to be charged"Jonathon said before picking up his phone that was full charged.

When Daisy plugged on her phone to be charged to power pack was dead.Causing daisy to scream at her brother while hitting him.

"Oh, how I hate you , I hate you" Daisy screamed while hitting Jonathon .Being out of breath.