Chapter 29 :Side-chick who

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Today was another day.Lily was with Daisy and Keisha was over by me.

It was night.It was getting to 9pm since I left at 8 when Lily fell asleep. Daisy was asleep as well .I didn't have the courage to wake her up.After everything she's been through.

"So Nicholas" Keisha said seductively while rubbing her hands up and down her thighs in a sexual way.

I was laying back on the bed and she was standing at the door frame trying to get my attention. I was so lost in thought.

"Baby!" She politely yell making me sit up from the bed.To look at her.She looked good .In that lingerie she was in .It was a steaming red.My favourite colour.

I just felt some type of way with her in red.

She walked over to me, lifting her legs gracefully with every step she took."So -" she said slowly and elegantly while rubbing her finger tips around my shoulder blade.

The fact that Daisy just had to look at me and we'd already be on top of eacother-.

No , no .I can't think like that .Especially not when I'm dating Keisha my fiancé, well soon to be .I was planning on  proposing tonight.

When I remembered what I was planning on telling her. "Um D- ,I mean babe I got the file back from the doctor " I accidentally go to called her Daisy but I smoothly dodged that controversy.

"Oh can we do that later"- she said looking over at me.Confused on whether she should say anything about what I said earlier.

" Yeah- yeah i guess" I really wanted us to read the file .Together .Like what we promised .

Considering I was going to start my family with her.I wanted everything to fall into place.

"You seemed pretty stressed out" She  said jumping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm" I said confused.She looked at me again with reassuring eyes."So how's Lily" She asked.

"Lily aight" I said still thinking.

"Well you alright" she said looking at me ."Yeah " I said to her.

"Well I want to say something to you" I don't like how she's coming off.She started to tear up.While rubbing on my thighs looking deep into my eyes.

It wasn't no deep love contact it was some serious shit .

"Well I'm pregnant" she said rather straight to the point. I was stunned I mean I just had a child with Daisy.

And now I am getting another one with Keisha.This was honestly so much better .So I am getting another child .

It still confused me why she was crying.I was never going to neglect my child if that's what she on about.

" It's not yours" The silence that followed after the statement.Cause what do she mean .

"Haha your funny, what do you mean the child's not mine" I said sternly only for her to break down on my arm.

"I can explain"- I cut her off before she could finish.

" Get the fuck out of my house and take this dumbass file and to think I was going to propose to you tonight. " I said my voice breaking.

"Its not like that, I still wanna marry you" She said. "You want too I don't that's the difference " I said as I put my head in my hands.

She tried comforting me but I shoved her off of me .Making her fall off the bed I couldn't gave a shit about her right now.

I walked outside the house hopping into my car .Driving to Daisy's house.