Chapter 24 Unsafe?

𝙂𝙞𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙙 with Grace cuddling him very closely.His phone was turned off cause he wanted to set  his attention on spending more time with Grace.

Giovanni had quit the mafia a long time ago.But the enemies of Allesandro often targeted Giovanni .Since they both carried the same last names and were parents of the 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.

But not many people knew that, since Allsesandro made it his life to keep his families names on the downlow.

They just had the title of mafia , because they would just ship off illegal  guns and drugs.No one really even knew they existed.

Thats why no one knew that they were in Ethopa for so long. Until Simon ratted them out to the feds.

Giovanni was laying with Grace rubbing her hair .While Grace snuggled deeper in his arm, covered by the blankets since she wasn't wearing anything else under the blanket.

Giovanni had his gun on the night stand beside him with the other in his pocket.

"Can you get me some water , my heads been hurting" Grace asked while opening her eyes adjusting to the sunlight.

"Yeah, I'm coming back"Giovanni said before kissing her forehead.Getting out of the bed to go downstairs.

Grace hummed at his response ,before covering her head with the blanket.

As he went downstairs, Grace decided to check through his emails and see what he has going on and as usual he doesn't have anything.

Except the fact that Allesandro was coming to Ethopa.Grace legal brother in law.

" Heres your water , baby" Grace thanked him before putting down his laptop .To collect the water he was offering her.

Giovanni chuckled at the fact that Grace went through his laptop. Before he said "Already playing investigator on me huh" He said to Grace.

Who just looked at him up and down sarcastically. "My stomach hurts real bad" Grace said before rubbing her tummy.

"Is your period coming" he asked confusion laced all over his face."I'm five days behind but its coming" Grace said reassuringly.

"Alright, let me go and get your favourite dairy chocholate" Giovanni said before grabbing his phone ,wallet and gun.He left his other gun on the nightstand for Grace just in case.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
David was seated in his office .When he overheard loud noises coming from Micheals office.

"Look I don't care what yall do just make sure that whoever hacked our database is killed and the evidence of flash drive or whatever gone ok" Micheal said sternly to whoever was on the phone.

David was seated there thinking to himself.It was 5 pm in the afternoon.Olison got shot ,Micheal takes over instead of David.Leaving Micheal with the files on the 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.

It all made sense now.Olison kept it a secret from David to protect his family. It was still a mystery how he allegedly died in the house fire.

Allesandro needs to know about this.

David kicked back in his chair when he pulled out his phone , taking all the information on Micheal.

David froze as he went through all of the information and matched it out with the fake résumé.

His name being Ryan Sante but it also matched with Simon Sante.The 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 enemies.

Simon was found dead, so Ryan aka Micheal is taking revenge for his father.

"Hey, Dav" Michael said to David who was in his office checking out information on his phone about the 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚'𝙨 .

Since it was a possibility that his laptop may have been tapped."oh hey, David whats up you scared me " David said straight forwardly to Micheal .While powering off his phone putting in gently onto his table with the screen facing down wards .

While David turned his whole body to face Micheal.

"Well I hope it wasn't anything too bad about me , David, cause I'd hate to get a bad rep" Micheal said nicely towards David while laughing at his own jokes .

"Well that's a great idea , I'm down t try some time, if you don't mind Micheal" David told Micheal while tilting his head to the side.

"Oh, well so much for me and keeping my cool" Micheal said before he pulled out his gun from his back pocket facing it at David.