Chapter 21 Wheres the girls

𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 seated at the table in the dorm .Watching Nicholas and Jonathon on their devices.

"Guys , what the purpose of all these technology stuff bro" Daisy said to the too boys seated.

"Daisy chill out-" Jonathan said to Daisy before he was cut off by Nicholas yarning.

"You do know we have morning call right, and we could posibly in punishment if we skip" Daisy said timidly.

Nicholas looked at her then back at Jonathan. "She does have a point we can get back to this " Nicholas stated. While Jonathon nodded his head.

"Good" Daisy said while wiping the invisible sweat on her forehead.

"But wait.. Why don't you just go instead of waiting on us " Nicholas asked.Daisy looked at him before continuing .

"I'm the only girl here boys will watch me weirdly , plus I'll have to ask questions on why I am on a boys campsite"Daisy reminded Nicholas.

" oh yeah I forgot lets go"Nicholas stated after remembering .

"Look you'll have to come with me" Jonathan stated. "Jon , we ain't got time to wait till your dress, cause I'll never understand why you got to put on so much Cologne when we are surrounded by ᵇᵒʸˢ " Nicholas said frustratedly with a hint of pleading in his voice.

"Alright then go, can't say i didn't warn y'all" Jonathan said before he walked over to his luggage to pick up his clothes.

Daisy and Nicholas walked out of the cabin to the meet up spot.They were half an hour late.It was their first day on camp.

And they were already late."Ok , boys so we have to go for a morning hike..".The fitness intructor paused on his words when he saw Daisy and Nicholas walking towards them.

He looked at them very curious ,waiting patiently for them to arrive.

"Good morning sir" Nicholas stated when he was standing right infront of the tall man.The man was about 6'5 while Nicholas was 6'3 .Daisy stood behind Nicholas for him to explain the situation to the tall man.

"Ain't nothing good about this morning Sir" The tall buff man responded to Nicholas trying to intimidate him .But Nicholas stood there with not a single prick of fear in his eyes.

All the boys turned to watch the fitness instructer and Nicholas.From the looks of things it seemed like no one had stood up to him .

"Why you looking at me like that " Nicholas stated while staring the man dead in his eyes ."I can look at who ever I want and who are you the hero or something " the man stated.

"Well I'm sorry Sir, that me and this young lady was late but i can assure you it was all Councillor Jonathan's fault check in with him"Nicholas without a care in the world.

This made the instructor want to push him to the edge."OK Jonathon, where is he " he asked.

"I'm here we got a problem sir"Jonathon responded after smelling up the place with his man cologne.

No regards for people with asthma at all.

"Well there's this young man that claims your the reason he's late "The instuctor said while standing trying to intimidate Nicholas.

Jonathon was left there standing blinking slowly.Before he started "Well partially , does Daisy need to be involved"Johnathan asked .

"No , I was just asking , I didn't see her ,join the line!" He motioned to Daisy.

"Well I'm sorry for the inconvenience sir "he reference to Nicholas.

To which Jonathan asked if he could borrow Nicholas for a while.

The instructor agreed .

As soon as they entered Jonathon started to tell Nicholas."We got into Giovanni's source " Nicholas stared at him for a while I'm denial .

"Are we e-encrypted"Nicholas asked ."Yeah , I made sure that they don't know we hacked into their source and they don't know"Jonathan told Nicholas.

"We're getting notifications every second, I don't know how much of this my laptop could take before it gets an override we need to transfer this to a desktop" Jonathon told Nicholas.

"Alright, then let's go home " Nicholas asked "Yeah we should, we have to deal with this matter " Jonathon said.