Chapter 27 :News

𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:
           5 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"So when are you  coming back over to Ethopa Daisy" my mom practically yelled over the phone.

"I don't know I just have a lot on my plate right now" .Seriously I do .I've just been so overweighed with school.

I'm currently studying law in America.So I don't know if I'll be able to visit them so soon. There's alot that's going on since the while mafia incident.

The thing is we always got to be on a lookout.Always keeping my head over my shoulders.

Not necessarily me but its alright cool to be on the lookout you know.

"You know we miss you so much , How's the baby" mom asked me ."She's alright -" I responded to my mom.

"And you" mom asked again ."I'm ok mom ,why? " I asked sighing. With my hands to my cheeks .Looking bored as ever.

"Well can I see the baby" mom asked me .

I knew it , that's the only reason she called .She don't even care bout me .

And that makes me sad.

"She's with Nicholas somewhere" I said to mom .

"Aww I wanted to see her... , you know how I get when it comes to my grandchildren. -" she said in a whining tone .Now I'm not even ready to fly to Ethopa .And it ain't my fault that Grace (Nicholas mother) lives there.

" I  think your being unfair that Grace gets to keep the baby and I don't. I'm your mother for gods sake" she said in a frustrated tone making me feel bad .

"Mom-"she cut off the call you believe it she legit cut off the call on me.

I sighed putting my head down onto the desk.

" What's up"

𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

"Whats up" I asked as I saw Daisy's head down on the table.

I know Law school was killing her. She wanted to follow in her fathers footsteps.

I was holding Lily in my hands .Our love triangle is fucked up ,may I add.

Who would've thought her first time would be the birth of Lily.

Yes ,I decided to name my daughter Lily.
I just thought it would be best suitable for our daughter.

"Nothing"she said before she walked over to me picking up Lily from my arms , cooing at her.

It was honestly cute to be honest.I was looking at her .She's changed really she has.

She's more social and harsh.And curvier in the right places.

" Umm, so are you okay with school" I asked nervously at her ."Yeah" she said in a cold tone before walking out of the room leaving me there.

This was my life to be honest .I gave a baby mother and a whole ass other woman as my girlfriend to be fiance.

I liked Daisy I do, but my and Keisha wasn't serious .I was horny she was too .We had sex.

𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙢,baby.

I really wanted us to work I do.I bought this house for her and my child.Still she doesn't talk to me.

I know she's upset about me still hooking up with Keisha. But come on I didn't want to get her pregnant the first time she had sex.

Besides I love Keisha and Keisha loves me.I still stick around for Lily and I take care of her.

Mom helps with the baby sometimes . She even moved to assist us.I sleep over here sometimes to help Daisy out with Lily when she wakes up in the middle of the night.

I followed behind her to see that she was seated on the sofa breastfeeding.
I sat right infront of her ,just watching my daughter eating or whatever.

I didn't even notice I was staring at her breast till she said something.

"You don't have to stare me down you know, you don't wanna cheat on Keisha do you" She said sarcastically while trying to cover up her breast as if I'm some sort of pedephile or creep.

"Look , don't ever cover up my childs food ok and secondly this isn't cheating because I'm watching the mother of my child breast feeding" I stated sternly.

"You should just go and live with her ,because Lily's honestly never gonna have a normal life unless she has a stepda-" I cut her off before she could even finish her last words.

"My daughter has a father so I don't see the need for a fucking step dad" I said sounding more angry than I should've.

"Don't you dare swear infront of my daughter" she looked up at me glaring.

"Excuse you, that's my child and you don't see me saying that I will make Keisha a fucking step mom to her , and Lily is my fucking daughter I do what I please and I can surely swear If I fucking please" I stated very sternly.

And she started crying as she got up with Lily in her hands. I swear I would never leave my child.

And I don't see why she's always crying when I say something to her .Its not my fault I love Keisha.

I just stormed out of the house locking the front door as I exited.