chapter 14: movie night part 2

𝙇𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙨 and Leslie walked out the door with Daisy's phone.Leaving her clue less on whats going on.She didn't even know what they're saying to Jonathon her brother.

But she just continued watching the cartoon .They soon came back and sat down.

But Lewis was searching through her whole phone.Which annoyed Daisy."Lewis, what are you doing with my phone " Daisy said, frustration laced in her voice.

"Just checking through somethings, " with that he unlocked his phone and handed it to her , he continued speaking ," Just relax , i just seeing somethings you can go through my phone if you like ".

Daisy collected his phone while slouching in the chair.Daisy rolled her eyes at him while going to put down his phone.

When Leslie intervened" No, lets see whats on it " she tried to do the puppies eyes.Daisy taught it was cute and handed the phone towards her.

"Save the fun for me aight" Daisy said to Leslie while getting up."Where you going" stated Lewis like it was any of his business.

"Mind your buisness boy" said Leslie sassingly. "Ain't nobody talking to you Leslie" Lewis said angrily not hiding the frustration in his voice.

Leslie started crying , since her brother yelled at her.That upset Daisy,"Lewis , why you yell at her"

"She be pissing me off aite" Lewis said like it was a fact."Still , she your sister you know , and she a lil girl " Daisy said trying to empathise with him.

Lewis didn't care about what he said to Leslie .But apologized so that Daisy don't get mad at him.

He doesn't like being the reason why she is mad .Leslie was hugging on Daisy and the two went to the kitchen to do else what leaving Lewis all alone.
~~~~
In Nicholas house hold, Grace his mother, had a date.Nicholas was about 16 years of age .

"Nicholas your grandfather is going to be here" said his mother Grace.

Grace and her father Osolin didn't get the best father-daughter relationship. Osolin never made the time to take care of her.And she hated him for that.

" Ma, I'm a big boy , why do grandma need to come, plus he old " said Nicholas. He liked his grandpa , but he thought it was better for him to take care of himself .

"I already said this , He's a veteran he's trained .I just need you to be protected " she stopped thinking a little.Then she continued " He wants to see you anyways".

"Ma-" Nicholas was cut off by his mother."Nick relax , ain't nothing wrong with security " she reassured him.

"But i know to use a gun" Nicholas said defensively ."Guns are not everything baby" Grace said to him.

Then the door bell rang interupting Grace and Nicholas conversation.

Grace went to the door, " Hey dad" she responded. "Hey princess , you look nice " said Osolin.

Nicholas cringed "Bro shes not a princess " he stopped emphasizing on the '𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 ' "Shes a queen bro".

This made Grace chuckled at his words , Osolin laughed too.

" Seriously that ain't meant to be a joke" Nicholas said trying to prove his point.

Osolin roughly patted on Nicholas's shoulder.

"Okay, I'm going now" said Grace enthusiastically ."Where is the date going to be " said Osolin to his daughter.

"Look don't press me , you showed me where your priorities were a long tine ago , so you can focus on you" Grave said sternly.

"Seems like someone is upset i see " Osolin said with frustration laced in his voice ."Upset , oh I'm pissed" Grace said while scoffing.

"Look I'm sorry it wasn't easy on me you know , your mother left and i was left to do everything for you also being the bread winner" Osolin said trying to get Grace to see his side if things.

"Yeah dad, it was hard .I'm a single parent and i still made it happen and Nicholas is a boy, i was a girl ." Osolin tried to intertwine but was cut Grace."I could've been raped ok-" she said sternly.

Before she could continue she was cut off by Osolin."You were Grace, look at you 33 with a kid, and wheres Giovanni huh " Osolin said out of frustration.

Grace stood there at a lost of words , when the door opened.Revealing Giovanni, 37 male ,6'7 standing at the door.

"He right here mon, you got a problem".Everyone was shocked considering the fact that Giovanni was alive after 14 years.

Grace stood there dumbfounded.

" I missed you son, give me a hug" Nicholas was shocked since this was the first time he saw his dad in a conscious state.

Osolin stood there, at a loss for words.He know he couldn't say anything since Giovanni don't play to put a bullet in anybody head.

Especially Osolin , Giovanni hated him for how of a neglectful parent he was to Grace.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
So how are yall.I'm developing new writing styles for experiment. And i love this one a bit more that the povs .Plus i write more with this.Drop your votes and tell me your rants about the chapter.Love yall 💋💋💋💕