Three

"What?!" Yeosang says, surprised to see who's in the store he works at. "You work here now?"

"Yeah, just started today." San nods and smiles. "If it's not too much to ask for, could you show me what I'm supposed to do?"

"Yeah, of course." Yeosang gets behind the cash register. "We can start with this. Do you know how to use it?"

"Kind of, but I wouldn't really be sure how to apply the discounts and stuff."

"Oh, you wouldn't have to worry about that. We don't have discounts too often around here. When our boss decides to add discounts, I'll let you know and show you, okay? So do you know how to use the rest of the buttons?"

"There's so many." San looks down at the cash register. "If you explain each one of them to me one time, I'll memorize what they're for. I usually learn pretty quickly."

"Alright." Yeosang nods and starts telling him what each button is for. "Do you have any other questions about the cash register?" H asks and San shakes his head. "Alright, so since there's no customers right now, I can show you how you're supposed to organize the shelves, okay?" They both walk towards the other side of the store.

"Okay, so you see how these shelves are a mess? Some things are here even though they belong in the other side of the store. When you're in charge of organizing the shelves, bring a basket and put the things that don't belong here in there. Then put them where they belong. You also have to make sure to be on the lookout for expired things. If they expire that same day, our boss lets you keep them. If they've expired a few days ago, just throw them away."

"Okay, thanks. I think I understand what to do now. I'm so glad there's a familiar face working here. It would've been a little more scary if I had no one I knew here." San tells him. "And thanks for showing me around school too. I would've been so lost if it weren't for you. I'm glad there's actually nice people in this school."

"Were people mean in your old school?"

"A little, but it was nothing I couldn't handle, so it's fine."

"Alright. Would you like to work on these shelves or on the cash register? You can choose since it's your first day."

"I think the shelves are fine." He reaches for a basket and starts putting some things inside.

"Okay, if you need anything or have any other questions just tell me. I'll be at the cash register." Yeosang tells him before walking back towards the other side of the store and getting behind the cash register.

"Welcome." He immediately says when he hears the bell ring, letting him know someone entered the store. "Why is he here?" Yeosang mumbles and quickly turns away from him.

After a while, he walks over to Yeosang and puts two big water bottles down in front of him. "I'd like to pay." Seonghwa tells him and takes his money out.

Yeosang scans them, then takes the money from him. "I didn't know you worked here." Seonghwa reaches for the water bottles.

"Well, you just met me today so of course you didn't know." He tells him and sees Seonghwa's all sweaty.

"Well, I come here everyday actually, but I had never seen you before."

"If you come everyday at this hour, you hadn't seen me because I used to work in the mornings. But because of school, I changed my schedule."

"Oh, that explains it." Seonghwa nods. "But I didn't ask."

"Whatever." Yeosang crosses his arms over his chest. "Why are you all sweaty anyway?"

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know."

"Yeah, actually... I don't care. Now if you don't need anything else, you can leave." He waves at him.

"I'm only leaving because I want to." He is about to walk away, but stops and turns to Yeosang. "Also... Don't forget that you owe me one, alright?"

"What is it that you want?"

"Haven't thought about it." He shrugs. "I'll let you know." He smirks before he turns around and walks out of the store.

"Ugh, he's so annoying." Yeosang rolls his eyes. "All he did was help me climb the stupid gate."