1

Felix and Jeongin had been friends for a long time now. There was no way of remembering how long it's been, but it was definitely over a year. Felix and his family practically raised Jeongin throughout those years since Jeongin's family was almost always absent or just straight up terrible to him even if Jeongin didn't do anything wrong. Felix, on the other hand, had a loving and caring family. His sisters were the best and everything he could've asked for, probably even more than that. His parents were the best.

They were there physically, emotionally, and financially. They knew everything about their kids. They knew when something was off about one of them at any given time. They knew the struggles their kids were going through. They knew when they had an important upcoming day and were there for it.

Showing up mattered to both of them, well, all of the Lee's in the family. They were proud of their kids and constantly reminded them of it. Felix was doing well with being friends with only Jeongin and a few other people since he was fairly quiet and didn't really enjoy the idea of socializing and making new friends. He liked being with the people he was with, that being his family and Jeongin. Jeongin was pretty much his younger brother. They did everything together when they had the chance.

Jeongin would get showered in love and affection when he went to Felix's place, which was pretty often. That was his favorite part of going over to his friend's house. Felix's family made him feel like he could love everyone by the amount of love he would receive. He wanted everyone to feel the same way he did.

Jeongin tried and tried but failed since his family was never with him or never even bothered trying to accept his love. Felix was able to do just as Jeongin wanted, and his love would get accepted by his family and the younger.

Jeongin will admit, he was a bit jealous of Felix's ability to love everyone and get it in return, but he completely understood why. Felix was an angel. Sunshine. Beautiful. Amazing inside and out. Everything Jeongin wished he was. Jeongin would tell Felix how insecure he felt around him because of that but was constantly reassured by the older that he was also the same.

Time passed, and the two friends were now in high school. Four more years left, and they would be done with mandatory school. Throughout the three years of being there, Felix had made friends with Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, and Seungmin. They were all really caring and nice with Felix, but it didn't seem that way towards each other.

It got to the point that Felix would introduce the five to his best friend, Jeongin. Jeongin was absolutely shy but still very bright with Felix's friends. He introduced himself but was immediately met with a disapproving look from the shortest one before he smirked. "This is gonna be easy." Changbin muttered to himself before looking at the group that was getting an introduction from Jeongin and raising an eyebrow to them as a signal that he had a plan in mind.

The others immediately knew what the eyebrow raise was about and just sighed in frustration and annoyance before giving their attention to Jeongin, who had stopped talking when he saw the group distracted with each other. Felix immediately engulfed the youngest into a hug and started explaining how proud he was of him for a simple introduction. Even if Felix couldn't see it, it meant a lot for Jeongin to have someone proud of him.

"Now that you guys have met my Innie, let's go for some ice cream?" Felix suggested with a bright smile. A male with long hair smiled at the beautiful smile the freckled male had given since he felt his heart rate slightly increase at the beautiful and bright male in front of him. Changbin looked around and saw Hyunjin smiling, harshly smacking his arm in a non-jokingly manner. He loved that freckled male's bright sunshine attitude and thought he was gorgeous, but hated how he couldnt have someone like him as a partner at all. He'd have some random person demanding him to do something or just being a gold digger, and he wasn't having that.