51

It was now nighttime of the same day Felix and Hongjoong went to the park, and Changbin called the freckled male, making the younger immediately feel guilt when looking at the caller ID. Nevertheless, Felix still answered the phone with an energetic greeting. "Hi, Bubba! How was work? How was your day? Tell me everything!" Felix enthusiastically spoke. "My day was shit. Work wasn't any better. Come over." Changbin sternly replied. "What happened, Bubba?" Felix asked with concern.

"Just come over." "I... I can't.... I still don't know how to drive, I'm sorry, Bubba." "Everyone has to either pick you up or drop you off. You sound stupid." "W-what?" "You heard me. You sound stupid when you say you can't drive." "Bubba, my parents dont have the time to teach me. Rachel learned from a friend's dad and can't teach me cause she's busy." "Ugh, I'll be there in ten minutes." Changbin groaned as Felix just nervously bit his lip, his enthusiasm quickly leaving him when he heard his boyfriend calling him stupid.

"No, Bubba, it's okay. I'll be there. You don't need to pick me up." Felix quietly spoke. "So how are you gonna get here?" "Don't worry about it, Bin, I'll be there." The younger reassured as he got up, hung up the phone, and grabbed his house keys to start walking to Changbin's house. Felix then remembered Yuto and how uncomfortable he was around him and called his boyfriend. "Now what?" "Bubba, I don't mean to bother you more, but is Yuto gonna be there?" "Well he lives here. What do you expect?"

"Right. I'm sorry, Bubba. That was a stupid question. I won't bother you anymore. You sound frustrated." "Well what do you expect? Shit day at school and work, and you want me to go pick you up as if I'm not tired." "Bubs, I never asked you to pick me up. I'm sorry if I indicated that." "Be sorry for being stupid." "Yes, Bubba. Im sorry." The younger responded, not feeling any energy to fight with his boyfriend at the moment. He felt like shit because of earlier at the park, and his boyfriend being rude to him just made him feel worse.

"Better be." "I'll get going, Bubba. I don't want to annoy you more. I'll see you soon." Changbin didn't respond and just hung up. "Was that my whore?" Yuto asked as he sat next to his brother. "He's not yours if he doesn't like you. He's also not a whore." "Keep telling yourself that. What are you guys going to do?" "Sex relieves stress." "You get to fuck him and I don't?" "I'm his boyfriend. Get away from me." Yuto rolled his eyes before scooting away from his brother.

"I'm his boyfriend's brother. There's nothing wrong with it" "he doesn't like you" "I'll make him like me after we fuck." "No." "He'll like me after I have him there laying on the bed unconscious." Changbin just got up from the couch and went to his room, feeling more anger in him than before.

In his room, Changbin decided to pick up the mess of clothes he had as he waited for his boyfriend, aggressively placing his things in their place. Twenty minutes had passed, and Changbin realized his boyfriend still hadn't arrived, making him call the younger, who immediately picked up.

"Where are you? I told you to be here. It's been twenty minutes, and your house is ten minutes from mine. Where are you? Are you with someone else?!" Felix shook his head even if his boyfriend couldn't see him, speaking only after realizing this. "No, Bubba, I'm still on my way. I need a few minutes left. I'm trying my best to be there in a short amount of time. I'm sorry it's taking so long." "What's taking you so long?!" "I'm walking, bubs. I..... I'm sorry." Changbin facepalmed and dragged his hand down his face in frustration.

"You really know how to piss me off." "I'm sorry, Bubba. I didn't want to bother you. You're already tired and mad. I didn't want to make it worse. I just wanted you not to worry about picking me up and dropping me off. I'm sorry for making you wait so long." Felix apologized since the shitty feeling he had worsened as time passed. "Why would you say no to me picking you up?! You're so fucking stupid." "I'm sorry, Bubba. I didn't mean to make you mad." "Ugh, it's not like you do anything right in the first place."