22

It was another day, but leading up to this day was a loud Hyunjin begging everyone to go watch a movie with him at someone's house that wasn't his. Felix happily volunteered his house to watch the movie since his family was going to be working. As of right now, the seven friends were at a convenience store, choosing their snacks and drinks for the movie. "My angel, do you mind passing me the drink in front of you, please?" Hyunjin asked the freckled male with a sweet, gentle voice and smile.

Felix smiled and did what he was asked, handing his long-haired friend the drink. Hyunjin grabbed the drink and held his friend's hand with a smile. "Thank you, my angel." Hyunjin genuinely thanked, earning a smile with a slight blush from the younger. "Of course, Jin." The older leaned in to kiss the freckled male's forehead just before Changbin arrived to the aisle.

Changbin instantly saw the smile on both of their faces and saw them holding hands before speaking. "What the fuck is going on here?" The oldest seriously asked as he looked at the two friends whose smile dropped and their hands separated. "I....." Felix spoke as he looked down at the ground out of fear. "You were trying to get with him, weren't you, Hwang?" "No, Bin. You have it wrong. I-" "Do you know he likes you?" "W-what? Changbin, don't say that. Hyunjin doesn't like me. He's amazing, but I can't imagine him liking someone like me. You don't like me, right, Hyunjin?" Felix spoke as he looked at the tallest.

Hyunjin stayed quiet as he looked down, embarrassed of the situation and waiting for a positive response from the freckled male. When Felix realized he wasn't getting a response, that confirmed the question. "Oh.... I'm so sorry, Jin." Hyunjin walked away and went to get a hug from Seungmin. Felix and Changbin stayed where they were to be able to speak. "Why would you do that?" Felix asked, genuinely hurt for his friend.

"'Cause I don't know what the fuck he has planned! He holds your hand like you're his boyfriend! You smile at him with heart eyes like he does to you! He's going to try taking you away from me!" "What are you saying? You told me he doesn't want me as his friend and that he doesn't like me. He only does what I wish you would do to me." Felix said as he walked away to find Hyunjin.

Jeongin then arrived at the same aisle as Changbin, quick to start off a conversation. "Changbin, do you think Lix-" "Shut up" "but-" "am I speaking a language you don't understand? Shut up." "Sorry for bothering you" Jeongin apologized with a bow before leaving.

Felix found Hyunjin and Seungmin near the very back near the ice cream. He quickly walked to the taller and hugged him. "I'm sorry, Jin. I thought you didn't like me at all. Changbin told me you hated me for being a hoe and that you wanted to drop me as a friend. He told me I pissed you off a lot. I'm sorry." "I never said that. Why would I say that about you? You're an angel. You're not a hoe. You don't piss me off, and I don't want to lose you as a friend. All of these guys know that."

Hyunjin replied as he pulled away from Seungmin, who hesitantly did the same, wanting to be in the hug for longer. "Are you okay, Hyunjin?" Hyunjin didn't hear the worried male he was just hugging since Felix was talking. "So it's all made up, and you do like me?" The tallest nodded in response. "In both ways" Felix stayed silent for a moment as Seungmin hugged the long-haired male's arm, feeling hurt from the confirmation of Hyunjin's feelings.

"How long has it been?" The freckled male genuinely asked. "It's been almost three years. I didn't want to tell you since when I was going to tell you..... you got with Changbin." Seungmin heard this and immediately let go of Hyunjin's arm and walked away as he felt his heart tear. "I'm so sorry, Hyunjin." "Don't apologize for anything. Go finish getting your snacks. I'm paying for everyone."

"Even Innie's snacks?" "Of course, my angel. Now, go. Get what what you want." Hyunjin smiled, not wanting the younger to feel bad about anything, sighing after he saw Felix leave. "Everyone, hurry getting your snacks. I want to watch the movie already." Hyunjin whined out loud to his friends that were near. Just then, the youngest of the friend group came up to him. "Hyunjin, can I pay for your snacks? I want to give you something in return for inviting me to watch a movie with you guys."