60

Felix and Changbin both left the bathroom and entered Felix's room again, where Hongjoong was sitting on the bed with his face in his hands. As Changbin and Felix arrived, the black and white-haired male looked up at them, having a feeling he knew what was going to happen since he didn't feel like he was enough for the freckled male. Felix sat down next to his boyfriend, holding his hand and resting his head on the older's shoulder, making Hongjoong look at the bracelet on the blonde's wrist.

"Did you always have that on? It's pretty." Felix shook his head as a no in response before looking up at the tallest with frown on his face. "Bin made it for me. He said it was a way to prove that he could be better." The younger explained as he tightly held the older's hand. Changbin, on the other hand, was sitting at Felix's desk with embarrassment before getting up to leave and go down to the living room. "Oh...." "I..... I know we just got together, but I think I need more time until we get together. I'm sorry. I know it hasn't been a full day, but I promise, the next time we get together, it will be for longer."

Felix quietly admitted. He hated doing this, but he knew he had to. "I really do want to be your boyfriend, but I'm willing to see Bin growing as a person. If I really don't see any changes in time, I'll be right back with you. I really will. Please don't hurt yourself by only waiting for me. There's lots of other people that are better than me." Hongjoong nodded with a frown on his face as he squeezed his boyfriend's hand. "You're perfect. You're so kind, lovely. I get what you're asking. I'll wait for you like I have been. I just want you to be careful this time you're with him. Don't let yourself get hurt by him. I'll be here for you, beautiful. Take your time."

Hongjoong replied before kissing the back of Felix's hand. "I don't deserve you" the freckled male spoke before hugging the older and letting tears roll down his face as sniffles were starting to be heard. "Oh, sunshine. Don't cry." "I keep hurting everyone around me. I dont like this. It makes me a terrible person. I just want everyone around me to be happy without being hurt because of my stupidity. I'm sorry." Hongjoong patted the younger's head before responding. "You can't control everything, beautiful. It's was all going to happen. Don't blame yourself for everything. Now, go be with Changbin. I'll..... I'll be going home, sunshine." Hongjoong smiled as he got up and left the room.

Felix frowned and started quietly crying, feeling terrible for what he had done. He knew he loved Hongjoong romantically and that he wanted to spend more time with him. He loved Changbin, but not romantically anymore. He wanted to see the shortest improve with his way to control his feelings, but knew that if Changbin was going to do that, he had to be there. Changbin had begged him not to leave him so he could improve in the relationship and prove that he did have some good in him, just no specific way of showing it.

Everything was just so difficult for the freckled male during that moment. He knew he had to make a choice if he didn't want to hurt more people around him. He knew he failed not to hurt anyone, but he was just doing what he thought would make him happy as well. With trying to make everyone happy, the freckled male started losing interest in making himself happy, hence why he would just accept getting hit by his boyfriend. That was up until now that he was getting mentally drained.

While Felix quietly cried upstairs, Changbin was getting yelled at by Olivia about how awful he was and how terrible he was treating her brother in the living room until Hongjoong passed by them and put his shoes on as tears rolled down his face. Changbin just felt more like shit than he had been feeling after getting reminded of how terrible he was, keeping his tears in his eyes.

Olivia stopped yelling at him and rushed to Hongjoong, immediately hugging him when she saw him have tears in his eyes. "What's wrong, Joong?" "He chose him. I know it hasn't been a full day, but I'm just worried about him." "W-what? He chose Changbin over you?!" "He said he was going to change. I don't know if it's true, but I'm not going to hold him back from doing what he wants to do." Hongjoong explained as he hugged the girl. "I'm going to beat his ass! How can he be so stup-" "Liv, dont. He.... he can do what he wants as long as he's happy. I'll be waiting for him." Hongjoong reassured as he patted the girl's head before pulling away from the hug.

"Changbin, please don't hurt him anymore. You know how delicate his heart is and how much he wants to see you improve." The black and white-haired male spoke before fully leaving the house. Once Hongjoong left, Olivia made her way back to the black haired male and slapped him. "I told you not to ruin it for them! It wasn't even a full day! You know Felix doesn't love you anymore. Why can't you let that go?! Let Felix be happy!" The freckled girl cried as Changbin stared at her with a frown, holding back his anger since he knew that would look bad on the improvement he was trying to do.

Instead, he got up and hugged Olivia to calm himself down as she pushed him away. "Get away from me, you fuck up!" The younger yelled, successfully getting Changbin off of her. "Don't touch me! Don't get near my brother! You'll hurt him more!" Changbin tried holding back his anger more, but failed since there was too much building up. "Shut up! You're not his protector! I'm his boyfriend! I'll change for him! I know what I did! I did it for a reason! You don't know anything to be acting this bitchy to me! I love Felix! You don't even actually know what the reason for me acting like this is! Yes, it's childish, but I can't help it anymore!"

Just after yelling, Felix came downstairs with a frown and hugged his boyfriend. "Stop, yelling. I need you right now. I feel like shit." The freckled male quietly cried, making the oldest hug him back and gently pat his head as he slightly nodded. "Get away from him, Felix! He's not-" "Liv, I love you, but you have to stop. You're don't know anything about our relationship. I really mean it." Felix interrupted, making his sister be quiet and glare at the black haired male.

"Bubba, I.... I hate this. I'm so overwhelmed with this whole relationship thing. I didn't know I was going to struggle with this. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I also want to be happy. Why is this so difficult?" Felix cried, making Changbin rub his back in a comforting manner as he closed his eyes. "I'm sorry." "It's nothing, Bin. As long as someone's happy." Felix sobbed.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. I won't be a bother after this." The freckled male continued sobbing before pulling away from his boyfriend. "Let's go to my room. I want to cuddle." The blonde haired male let out as a hiccup, making the oldest nod in response before the couple went up to the bedroom. Once in there, Felix looked at his boyfriend with a frown, "Are you sure you want to cuddle with me? I..... I can just hug one of my stuffed animals instead since I know you don't like to cuddle. I don't want to bother you."

"Well, are you going to keep talking, or are you going to come here?" "Right... sorry." "Let's just go cuddle." The younger nodded before they went to his bed and started cuddling. "You know you can do what you want, right?" "What do you mean?" "I meant with the cuddling. You can cuddle with me when you want." Felix slowly nodded. "I just don't want to annoy you. I know you don't like it." "It's fine." "I....... I really hope you keep your word with this. I don't want you to get mad at me for something you said."

"I know. Just stop talking already." "Im sorry." "I love you" Changbin sighed as he closed his eyes. "I love you too, Bubba." Felix quietly replied with a slight frown before the two spent more time together.