27

A few days passed, and Changbin was requesting him and his boyfriend go to his house for a while since they had nothing better to do, forgetting about the whole situation they just had with his brother. "Bin, I don't want to go. Your brother's going to be there and is going to be weird." "Felix, he's at work. He won't be home for a good two hours. When he shows up, I'll take you home if you want or we could go to my room."

"I don't know, Bin." "Let's go. I promise it won't be bad." "I trust you, Bubba." Felix smiled with a nod, not wanting to disappoint his boyfriend. The two go in Changbin's car and got to his house in a matter of minutes, the couple going into the house and getting comfortable on the couch. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" "No thank you, bubs. I'm okay." The freckled male spoke as he cuddled up to the older as they watched something on the TV.

"Felix, do you want to do something better than this?" The younger hesitantly nodded, making his boyfriend get up and lead them yo the kitchen. "I remember you saying something about liking to bake. We can bake something if you want." Felix smiled as he got closer to his boyfriend and kissed him before hugging him with a shy smile. Changbin just hugged back, confused at the sudden actions. "What's wrong?"

"You remembered." "Is it wrong?" "No, bubba. You're right. I love you. This means a lot to me." Felix reassured since he was proud of the older for remembering something small about him since the black haired male never gave a fuck about anyone's interests. "I love you, too. What do you want to bake, baby?" "I've been wanting to try making blueberry muffins! My dad's always making them, but refuses to let us make them for him. Can we try?" Changbin nodded. "You're in luck too 'cause I just went to buy groceries which is a shit ton of different fruits."

The freckled male happily smiled at the shorter before kissing his cheek. "Thank you. I really mean it. Thank you so much" the black haired male just nodded in response with a small awkward smile. "Do you have the trays to bake them in as well?" Changbin nodded. "I just bought them. Everything that's for baking in this house is new since I bought it for you when you come over and feel like baking."

"Bubba, you didn't have to." Felix frowned, not out of sadness, but from being touched at his boyfriend's actions. "I wanted to. I... I don't know how else to show you that I love you." Changbin said, slightly looking down in embarrassment. Felix quickly picked up the older's head and kissed him. "Gifting." "What?" "Gifting is a love language, bubs. Thank you." Felix smiled before Changbin went to go grab a pink bowl to mix everything in.

"That's so pretty, Bin. It suits you." Changbin looked at the bowl confused. "The bowl?" "No, dumbass. The color. How is a bowl going to suit you?" Changbin shrugged since he also didn't know. "I thought it was better for you. I realized that you wear lots of pink." The older pointed out as Felix grabbed the necessary for the muffin mix with a smile after hearing that. "You're adorable, bubs." Felix smiled before putting the things on the counter and going to kiss his boyfriend.

"Thank you for everything, Bin." Changbin nodded with a straight face since he didn't know how to react. "You deserve it" Changbin stated before Felix started putting in all the powders together and what not. I bake, but I don't want to go to that extent of explaining how to make blueberry muffins I found on the internet.

After the mix was ready, the couple put the mix in the muffin tray thingy and put it in the oven. "Now we wait, Bubba." Felix smiled as he patted his boyfriend's head and left to wash everything he used as the older was in charge of putting the ingredients away. Instead of immediately doing so, Changbin took a moment to taste the powders, tasting the flour first, then baking powder, immediately making loud noises of disgust.

"We put that shit in there?! Take the muffins out. They're gonna be gross!" Felix dried his hands as he went to his boyfriend. "What's wrong, Bin? Why are they going to be gross?" "This!" Changbin said as he pointed to the baking powder before going to get water. Felix just laughed at the black haired male before speaking. "Bubba, this just helps the batter or dough rise. It's not supposed to be good. We added sugar, milk, cinnamon, and blueberries. The sugars overcome the little amount of baking powder. They're not going to be gross."

"Oh, in that case, it was good." "Did you really not know that?" the freckled male laughed, earning a head shake as a no in response, making him laugh even more. "Bubba, you have a lot of learning to do." Changbin smiled at the sight of his boyfriend laughing before letting out a small laugh. "I just got it 'cause I saw lots of people use it when they're baking." "At least you know why now, Bin." Felix smiled as he returned to the sink to finish washing what they used.

"I'll be back, baby. I have to go to the bathroom." Changbin announced before leaving to do just that. Just then, the front door opened as Felix's back was facing the door. The blonde freckled male hadnt realized someone just walked into the house since he had the water running and was humming a song. The person put their things down before going to the kitchen where a clueless Felix was still washing the dishes and humming, wrapping his arms around the freckled male's waist, back hugging the male. "Bubba, I thought you needed to go to the bathroom. You're back so quickly" Felix stated as he felt the arms around him. "Calling me Bubba now, I see? It's cute."

Felix gasped in shock as he turned off the water to face the older. "W-what? I thought you were Changbin. I thought you weren't supposed to be back until an hour from now." The younger stated as he pushed the older away from himself. "I got off early. Surprise, my little whore." Yuto smiled as he got closer to the freckled male again. "Stop and get away from me. I dont like this." "Awww, you're so cute, 'Bubba'" Yuto mocked as he held Felix's waist. "Please just stop! You're fucking disgusting!"

"You weren't saying that earlier when you called me Bubba, why the switch up?" "You're not Changbin! That's why there's a switch up! I dont love you!" Just after Felix had yelled, Changbin walked into the kitchen to see his brother holding his boyfriend's waist. "Yuto, what the fuck are you doing?!" Changbin yelled as he stomped to the oldest and pushed him away. "The whore was begging for me and calling me bubba. I didn't do anything" Yuto lied.

"Bin, I didn't do that. I called him Bubba on accident cause I thought he was you when he wrapped his arms around me. I was telling him to stop when I realized it wasn't you. I didn't do anything." Felix truthfully explained to the shortest, who groaned in frustration. "Yuto, get away from him. He doesn't like you. Why are you even here?" "Aw, what a shame, little whore. I was about to have fun with you and your begging." The oldest whispered into the freckled male's ear before turning away and walking to his brother.

"They let me out early since there wasn't anything else to do. I wasn't expecting your whore to be here with you, so I was just a little surprised but happy." "Well now you know. Go to your room or something. Don't bother us. He just started getting comfortable here, and you ruined that." Changbin defended. "You can't boss me around in my house, 'bubba'. I live here." Yuto laughed as he went to the couch where he dropped his things off to take it to his room.

"Don't get close to Felix, then." Changbin spoke. "I'll think about it." Yuto smiled before going to his room. Just as the oldest went to go do that, Changbin went to his boyfriend and hugged him since he realized he was on the verge of tears. "Bin, I didn't expect him to be here. I'm sorry. I didn't know. I didn't mean to call him Bubba." Felix cried. "Felix, calm down. I also didn't expect him here right now. I know you didn't mean to call him that."

"Can I go home after the muffins are done?" Felix asked, earning a nod. "For now, let's go to my room, Lix." Felix nodded in agreement before the two started walking there, being stopped by Yuto, who was getting out of his room. "Ooh, the whore wanted to visit me?" Yuto teased as he held Felix's hands. "Let go of him. He doesn't like you." Changbin retorted as he harshly pushed his brother away.

"Who said? You just have to leave him with me for a while so he can warm up to me. In the end, he warmed up to you, didn't he?" Changbin groaned before shoving his brother away and grabbing his boyfriend to continue walking to his room.