44

Just as Hongjoong had defended Felix, the blonde haired male opened the door to stop the arguing. "Bubba, what's wrong? Why are you mad?" Felix asked Changbin as he walked out of the room to stand next to Hongjoong. "Felix, stay in the room." "Who are you to tell him to not talk to me?!" Changbin angrily yelled as he got closer to his boyfriend, being immediately stopped by Hongjoong. "Stop. This is what I mean. Don't get closer to him if you're going to act like this. I'm simply telling him to stay in my room where you won't get to him since you're mad and get abusive."

Hongjoong calmly explained as he had his friend behind him. "Hongjoong, it's okay. Don't worry about anything." "Let Felix come with me! He's supposed to be with me right now!" Felix just looked at his boyfriend with sad eyes before going to him. "Felix, what are you doing?" Hongjoong asked, confused and worried. "It's okay, Joong. This way, you guys don't fight. Don't worry about anything. I'll be okay. Changbin has gotten better at communicating." Felix explained, confusing the oldest even more. "Felix -" "Thank you for everything today. I had a good time today. I'm sorry we couldn't do more other than sleep. We can hang out some other time, okay?"

"What? Are you serious?" "I am. I don't want you guys fighting. Let's go, Bin." Felix quietly spoke with slight disappointment, making Changbin smirk and chuckle before leaving. The couple left the house and went to Changbin's car while Hongjoong was still standing in front of his room, frozen in confusion. "It's the same shit with you all the time! Do you not realize how these people act?! You still hang out with these people, knowing they're in love with you!" Changbin yelled as he repeatedly hit his boyfriend on the head after they sat in the car. Felix just took it in as he looked down at his shoes with a frown on his face.

"You're so fucking stupid! Stay away from those people obsessed with you! They're not your boyfriend!" The older continued yelling as the freckled male slightly covered his head. "I'm sorry." "Be sorry! It's not going to change what you've done!" Changbin yelled again as he continued hitting his boyfriend. "I haven't done anything wrong. I was just hanging out with him. There's nothing wrong with doing that. I'm sorry you didn't like it." The younger apologized as the older stopped hitting him. "You're fucking sick." Felix nodded before responding, "yes, I'm sorry." Changbin shook his head before driving away from their friend's house.

"Where are we going?" Felix asked, not earning a response from his boyfriend. "I'm sorry, Bubba." Still no reply from the older. "I love you." Silence still filled the air, making Felix nod with a frown before looking out the window and letting his tears roll down his face. The blonde haired male wiped his tears away as he stayed quiet and hugged his legs.

The two soon made it to Changbin's house, making the younger shake his head before looking at his boyfriend. "Bin, please don't make me go in there. Yuto's there. I know he is. I don't want to go." Changbin turned the car off before getting out of the car and walking inside, not paying any attention to his boyfriend's pleas. Felix shook his head as he started crying. While Felix was crying in the car, Changbin sat in the living room with his hands in his hair with a huge sigh.

"Now what? You've been acting like a baby so much now these days. What happened this time?" Yuto rolled his eyes before going back to his phone. "I fucked up again." "You always do, so stop complaining, fuck up." Yuto spoke, making Changbin take a deep breath in. "Felix is in the car crying because of me. Do you know how bad I-" "the whore's here?!" "He doesn't like you. Stop thinking he does." "Oh, but he let me kiss him the other day when you guys were fighting. It was amazing. He said it was one of the best kisses he's ever had." Yuto smirked.

"He doesn't like you." Changbin sternly stated before slapping his brother. "Get it fucking right." "Don't fucking slap me!" Yuto yelled before slapping his younger brother even harder. Changbin just shook his head before sitting down on the couch again when the front door opened, revealing the freckled male they were talking about. Felix frowned as Yuto immediately hugged him after entering the house. "Aww, the little whore's crying again!" Yuto exclaimed with a huge smile before getting pushed away. "I don't like you." Felix stated before walking to Changbin and sitting next to him.

The youngest placed a very gentle hand on his boyfriend's thigh that pretty much wasn't really touching him. "Bin.... I'm sorry." Felix quietly apologized before wiping a tear away. "I didn't mean to make you mad." The blonde haired male gently spoke as he rubbed the back of his boyfriend's back. "You're still not talking to me..... it's okay. I want you to know I'm sorry for everything I did. I... I never meant to ignore you or avoid you. I was taking a nap. I'm sorry I didn't wake up to answer your calls or to leave Hongjoong's house." Felix apologized, now holding Changbin's hand instead of rubbing his back.

"We can still do what you would like now that I'm not with Hongjoong.... only if you want." There was no response from the black haired male, but one from the oldest. "I would love to do something with you, little whore. What were you thinking? Having fun in my room, you know, sucking me off? Me in you? Marks on a good little whore?" Felix just shook his head and didn't respond to his boyfriend's brother. Changbin, on the other hand, was angered by what his brother was saying to his boyfriend, making him hold his boyfriend's hand in return, making the youngest smile.

"What were you thinking when you called me earlier, Bubba? I'm free to do what you want to." Felix smiled with hope but still didn't get a response from who he wanted an answer from. "Come on, little whore. You know what I want. Come give me some head or let me give you the time of your life." Yuto creepily spoke as he sat next to Felix and caressed his thigh near down there, making the freckled male immediately shift closer to Changbin. The second oldest stood up and sat between the two after seeing what his brother had done. "Don't fucking touch him and stop acting so fucking weird." The shortest sternly spoke.

"Oh, but -" "I've told you to stop! You know you're mentally disgusting, and it's not because of what happened in our childhood! You're just sick in the head!" Changbin yelled, causing his boyfriend to flinch and his brother to roll his eyes before speaking. "I really don't care what you're saying. I really like the whore." "Felix grab my keys and go back to my car. Im taking you somewhere else." The freckled male did as he was told, making the oldest stand up and try following him, but was punched to the ground by Changbin. Felix immediately left after seeing that and entered the car, only to get a call from his best friend.

"Lix!" "Innie, my love..... how are you?" The blonde haired male asked with a shaky voice. "I'm good! How are you, Lix?" "I'm also doing well, baby. Did you need something, little one?" "That's great, Lix! I wanted to know if you could spend the night at my house? I started feeling lonely again. I know I have Chan and the others to hang out with, but I really like it when you're here with me. Im sorry for only asking you all the time." Jeongin apologized, making his friend calm down from the situation inside the Seo household, and smile at his best friend's cuteness.

"Don't be sorry, my love. I would love to spend the night with you whenever you want." "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Lix! I'll prepare our things out in the living room. Should we sleep on the beanbag?" "Yes, my love. Please take that out when it's time. If you need help, don't worry about it, I'll help you when I get there. Is that okay, little one?" "Mhm, that's fine. Thank you, Lix! I'll have so much for us to do when you get here!" Felix smiled as he nodded. "That's perfect, my love. Don't worry if you don't have anything. I'm fine with just talking to you to spend time." "No, Lix. It's not okay. I want you to be happy here since I keep bothering you so much."

"Don't say that, lovely. You're not a bother to me or anyone. I don't mind if you don't have anything. I love being with you, my Innie." "I love you, Lix." "I love you too, my little Innie." Felix smiled. "What time do you want me to be there, love?" "Can you be here at nine? Or is that too late? Or too early? Will you be able to make it? Is nine possible for you?" Jeongin politely asked since his parents wouldn't show up to the things he asked them to go to. "Of course I'll be able to make it, Innie." Felix warmly smiled since he knew the 'will you be able to make it' was the younger being reminded of how little his parents were there for him, so he reassured him he would be able to make it with a gentle voice.

"Thank you so much, Lix! I really mean it!" Jeongin excitedly thanked, making his friend smile even more before Changbin had gotten out of his house with bloody knuckles. "Of course, little one. I have to go, love. You take care and wait for me, okay?" Jeongin hummed in response. "I love you, Innie." "I love you too, Lix." "Bye, my love." "Byeee" The freckled male's best friend spoke before Felix hung up, and his boyfriend entered the car, nothing being said between the two.