2

The group of seven didn't end up going to get some ice cream, but ended up going to the mall. The group was aimlessly walking around the mall, going into random shops, and picking out small things as Jeongin spoke. Jeongin had endlessly been talking about his hobbies and asking the other about theirs, only being ignored since Changbin would glare at the others if they tried responding to the youngest. Felix was definitely not having it and soon convinced Changbin to let the group reply back to Jeongin's questions.

Changbin also lazily and quickly responded to the questions given by the youngest, being annoyed of how talkative he was. The others politely responded with smiles, only earning glares and a hand raise from Changbin as if he was going to hit them, causing them to flinch. Jeongin hadn't realized how Changbin treated the others since he was focused on one of them and giving them his full attention while Changbin was doing what he was.

Felix was with Jeongin, encouraging him to keep asking questions about the others since he knew the boy loved asking questions to things he was genuinely curious about. Minho, Hyunjin, Jisung, and Seungmin were all smiling at the two friends as Changbin rolled his eyes at Jeongin and pulled out his phone to text Jisung.

Changbin
The gun's loaded don't get too excited with him

Jisung had pulled his phone out and read the message, his smile completely leaving his face as he scratched his arm anxiously. Minho realized his boyfriend's sudden mood change and immediately knew it had to do with Changbin. The oldest took in deep breaths to calm his anger, not wanting to risk his life just yet. The other five males talking were focused on each other and hadn't realized when the couple started hugging.

Jisung hugged his boyfriend as he let out shaky sighs. "Don't do anything, Min. Your parents need you here." Minho just played with his boyfriend's hair as he nodded and sighed. "We'll get rid of him soon. Trust me. Just a little longer okay, Hanji?" Jisung nodded before pulling away from the hug and pecking his boyfriend's lips.

"I love you" "I love you too" the two confessed before the group turned to them. The couple looked at the group weirdly before Jeongin repeated his question. "How long have you guys been together for? You guys are a cute couple!" Jisung was about to smile but saw Changbin glaring at him. "Two years already, going for three" Jisung responded with a straight face.

Jeongin jumped up and hugged Jisung. "You guys are adorable! Ji, your cheeks are adorable! I see why Minho likes you!" Jeongin got off of the squirrel like boy before jumping onto the oldest "and you! Your smile is beautiful! Minho, you guys were made for each other!" Minho smiled as Jeongin pulled away, holding his boyfriend's hand immediately after, earning a loving smile from the younger in the relationship.

Jeongin immediately ran back to Felix, squealing. "Baby, you're so energetic today. That's amazing! Did you sleep well?" Jeongin shook his head as a no before he continued  talking. "I love them already!" Felix hugged the youngest with a smile. "Your beautiful heart, my love. I love it. Please dont let anyone hurt it." Jeongin smiled as he nodded."I won't, Lix!" The four others were back to talking with each other since they realized the two best friends were having their moment, still leaving Changbin alone.

The youngest kissed his friend's cheek before going back to hugging him. "Thank you, Lix. I have friends now!" Felix melted at Jeongin's pureness and hugged him back with a huge smile. Changbin had been watching the two friends interact and really wanted Jeongin to let go of what was going to be his. The kiss on the cheek didn't sit right with him and only angered him further than he already was just meeting the boy.

Changbin quickened his pace to get to where Felix and Jeongin were, pushing Jeongin to the side even if they were still hugging. Hyunjin had seen the short shit walking up to Felix and just watched him, knowing he couldn't do anything or else his mom wouldn't be there anymore. Sure, he was also jealous, but he didn't have the right to separate the two friends since he wasn't dating either of them.