34

"What happened?! What did you do to him?! Did he hurt you, Lix?" Changbin yelled at his brother before gently asking his boyfriend the questions. "Your whore is beautiful when he's crying. I gave him a treat for being adorable." Yuto responded as he left his room. "What did you do to him?!" Felix tried speaking, but only let out hiccups and sniffles. "Calm down, baby. Deep breaths, okay?" Felix did just that as Yuto rolled his eyes. "He didn't push me away, nor did he ever tell me to stop what I was doing." "What were you doing to him?!" Changbin yelled again as he played with his boyfriend's hair in the hug.

"I was just giving him compliments. I even gave him some advice." The youngest shook his head as a nod before pulling back from being at Changbin's chest and pointing to his neck with hiccups and sniffles, making the second oldest gasp in shock. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You do that to a ten year old child, and try to do that to my boyfriend! Do you know how fucking disgusting you are?! You seriously are just disgusting! I hope you fucking die!" Changbin yelled as he took his boyfriend to his car. "Stay here, baby, I'll be right back. I'm sorry for everything going on. I forgot he had an hour long break."

Changbin apologized before kissing his boyfriend's forehead and shutting the door to the car and entering the Seo household. "You're so fucking disgusting! How does your brain tell you to do something so disgusting to someone?! Don't you feel disgusting or at least disappointed in yourself after doing this to two people just for fun?!" Changbin yelled as he pushed his brother against the wall and held the collar of his shirt, earning an eye roll from the older. "I don't care what you think. Im not disgusting for getting what I want. Your little whore actually wasn't bad. I enjoyed-" "You're unbelievable! He was crying the whole time, and you took advantage of his state of mind to do that to him!"

"Do you not see how cute he is when he cries? I was simply rewarding him for being cute." Changbin grabbed a nearby plant vase and repeatedly hit his brother in the face with it until it broke. Yuto couldn't really fight back due to the constant hits to his face, making him close his eyes. Changbin kicked his brother, who was now on the floor from the pain, in the balls and the stomach before spitting on him. "I hope the cops find you, you sick shit. Im not your brother." The shortest said before going out to his car to see a sleeping Felix. The older got in the car and turned the car on, luckily not waking his boyfriend up.

Changbin grabbed a paper and pen from a storage compartment and started writing on it.

_________________________

Lix, I really have failed you as a boyfriend. I really do love you, but I don't know how to show it or even keep my feelings under control. I know it's not a good excuse to keep hitting you, but I'm not used to trying to understand what I'm feeling. I'm really sorry. I took care of Yuto so you wouldn't have to worry about him. If he does end up bothering you again, please don't be scared to tell me. I dont love him, so it's okay. We won't be spending more time at my house since I see how drained you end up being after a visit. I'm sorry for making you feel mentally drained every time you come over. You're amazing, and I really don't deserve someone as good as you. Thank you for giving me a chance in the relationship. I love you, and I'm sorry.

- Changbin

__________________________

Changbin wrote from his heart. He couldn't explain what he was feeling out loud, but on paper, it just seemed a tiny bit easier since it gave him time to think back to the good in the relationship. Explaining his feelings that he never understood was a little easier on paper than saying it to his boyfriend since he wasn't eye to eye with him. Everything to do with feelings or emotions just wasn't easy for Changbin since it wasn't something that he was allowed to speak about growing up. Even without much knowledge of emotions or feelings, he knew that wasn't an excuse to treat the person he loved that way.

The black haired male placed the paper in his boyfriend's hand before kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry, baby. I really mean it." Changbin just sighed before he started driving to a park, parking the car so he could cuddle with his boyfriend in the empty backseats since he didn't want his boyfriend to sleep sitting up in the car seat. He also didn't want to be home with his 'family', so he decided to just stay at the parking lot overnight with his boyfriend.

The older got out of the car and started setting up the 'bed' in the backseats, so him and his boyfriend could sleep comfortably. This wasn't Changbin's first time doing this since there was always a problem going on either with their dad or his brother, making him leave and spend the night in his car at a park like tonight. Once the bed was finished being set, the shorter went to his boyfriend's side of the car and quietly opened the door before gently shaking the freckled male awake. "Baby" Changbin gently and quietly called out. "Yes, bubba?" "Let's get comfortable in the back, I set up the bed." Felix sleepily nodded with his eyes closed before stretching, just then feeling the paper in his hand.

"What is this?" The younger questioned, about to open it, but was stopped by the older. "Open it tomorrow, baby. Right now, let's get you to sleep. You look exhausted." The blonde haired male nodded once again before leaving the paper and his phone in the passenger seat as he got out of the car to go to a big, fluffy, soft, black blankets and pillows that were in the back. The younger quickly climbed in and grabbed a blanket before Changbin followed what he did. "Bubba" "hm?" "Thank you for earlier." "Baby, don't thank me. Don't think about it. Go to sleep. I did what I had to do." Felix nodded before hugging the blanket.

A few moments had passed, and the younger couldn't go back to sleep due to the fact he wasn't really hugging much but didn't want to be a bother to his boyfriend about cuddling to sleep. Changbin was still up, listening to the background music he had put on for them to fall asleep to, that being Cigarettes After Sex. <3. He didn't say anything about cuddling to his boyfriend since he thought the freckled male would just do it without thinking but found it weird when the blonde haired male didn't do that. He let it slide at the fact that Felix was pretty much woken up just to go back to sleep, so he didn't mind.

"Bubba?" Felix quietly called out, making the older hum in response. "Can we cuddle? I know I'm always asking, but I can't go to sleep without hugging something." Changbin responded by pulling his boyfriend closer to his chest and giving him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you" "I love you, too, Bubs." Felix smiled as he finally started getting comfortable, feeling the big blanket perfectly drape over the two, giving them comfort.

The two stayed like that for a moment before Felix brought his hand up to his boyfriend's jaw, pulling him in for a slow kiss, then going to play with his hair. "You're beautiful, Bubba" "You're better," the older spoke as he let his boyfriend play with his hair until he fell asleep.