32

Changbin and Felix had been together for a while now, but Hyunjin was still heartbroken by this. Seungmin also heartbroken, not because of the relationship, but that Hyunjin doesn't love him back romantically like he'd like. Hyunjin had called Felix to talk about how things were going with him and Changbin. Felix currently had his phone due to the number of good things that have happened to the couple during their week without Changbin getting mad.

"Hi, my angel!" Hyunjin enthusiastically greeted, earning a similar greeting in response, making him smile. "Hi, Hyunjin! It's been a while! How are you?" "I'm alright. You?" "I'm great. I've been going on cuddling dates with Changbin all week!" "Oh, that's nice" Hyunjin quietly responded. "It is! So, why'd you call?"

"Oh.... I- uhhhh- I called to check up on you since it's been a while." "Are you sure? We can talk about anything you want. You sound hesitant." Hyunjin bit his lip in nervousness before breaking and letting his feelings out. "I miss you a lot. I know we see each other a lot, but we can't speak to each other much." "I miss you too, Jin. I get what you mean." "It's not only that I've missed you, but my feelings for you have also gotten stronger when I realize I miss you." "O-oh. I'm sorry, Jin." "Can we meet up? I... I really mean it when I say I miss you."

"Of course we can. Where and when?" "Today in two hours, I'll pick you up, and we'll go somewhere I have planned." Felix smiled at the response before getting interrupted. "Just... please dont tell Changbin about today. He wouldn't be happy knowing that I went out with you for a little." "Don't worry about that, Jin, my love. I wouldn't do that to you. I don't want you hurt." "Thank you so much, my angel. I really appreciate it." "Of course, Jin. I love you." "I.... I love you too." Hyunjin smiled as his heart melted, enjoying the words coming out of the freckled male's mouth.

"Let's get ready, then. I'll be waiting for you" Felix smiled. "Can we stay on the phone while we get ready? I want to hear your voice." "If that's what you want, then we can." Hyunjin smiled at the response as he continued melting at Felix's words. "Why did you have to get with Changbin? You're too sweet for him." "Jin, please don't say things like that. Jeongin's told me you guys have been constantly saying that." "I'm sorry..... I like you a lot and want to be with you, but Changbin took you from me before I could confess. He gets with you but doesn't treat you right like-"

Felix changed shirts before speaking. "Jin, I know. He's trying, though. I'm also sorry for not being your boyfriend like you would've liked." Hyunjin just sighed in return as he also changed his shirt. "It's fine." "Do you like someone else?" Felix asked as he now changed his pants. "I don't. I'm sorry." Felix smiled as he shook his head. "Don't be. You don't control who you like." Felix smiled as he checked his outfit in the mirror just to change his shirt.

"Thank you, my angel." "Of course, Jin. Can we meet up earlier than what we had planned? I think im going to be done soon." "Of course, my angel." Just like that, the two continued getting ready as they were on the phone and talking. Soon after, Hyunjin was outside of the freckled male's house and informed the younger. Felix quickly got out of his house with a huge smile as he entered Hyunjin's car. Hyunjin gently held Felix's hand and kissed it before speaking. "You look amazing, my angel." The long-haired male complimented, earning a shy smile from the younger as he started driving.

"Thank you, Jin. You also look amazing." The blonde haired male sheepishly complimented back as he covered his face. "Thank you, my angel. Now, we're going to have a picnic. That is if you want to. We can do something more expensive if you would like. Maybe a fancy restaurant, or a-" "Jin, I would love to go on a picnic." Felix cut off as he held the older's hand in both of his in a comforting manner. "Are you sure? The people I've been with usually prefer the fancy-" "I'm positive. I don't care what we do. All that matters is that we're catching up with everything, spending time together, and having fun."