50

The two friends finally arrived at the playground and immediately went to the swings. "Beautiful, you tell me if you find this boring, okay? Don't be afraid to tell me." Felix nodded with a smile before he gave himself a start to the swing. Hongjoong just sat on the swing next to his friend to watch the younger smile. He loved Felix's smile. Especially since the blonde haired male had freckles covering his cheeks. Hongjoong loved how beautiful his friend looked when he was happy and wanted to keep it that way.

"You're perfect, sunshine." The older quietly spoke to not let his friend hear, but to his luck, Felix had heard him and started slowing the swing down. "What was that, Joong?" Felix asked as he fully stopped the swing. "Nothing. It's something I shouldn't be saying." "Is it something bad about Changbin? If it is, please-" "no, beautiful. It's about you." "You think I'm childish?" Felix assumed, earning a no in response from the older.

"Oh, I thought you were going to say yes. Changbin usually thinks I'm childish for wanting to go to the park with him. If you didn't say that, though, what did you say?" Hongjoong stayed quiet for a little before confidently repeating himself. "I said you're perfect. I really want to be my boyfriend." "Joong..." "I know. I just wanted you to know that since you don't get told how perfect you are enough." "Thank you, Joong, but-" "please don't say anything about it. I just wanted to let you know. I know you're with Changbin, so you're gonna reject me. Please, don't say anything."

Felix nodded with a small smile before speaking. "Thank you, handsome." The younger spoke, feeling himself get nervous and his heart beat faster, making him start swinging again. He usually didn't feel anything from calling his friends handsome, so feeling nervous after doing something small like that confused the freckled male. Hongjoong, on the other hand, felt an arrow shoot through his heart that immediately started melting after hearing a compliment come from the person he wanted to be in a relationship with.

The older smiled as he looked down, feeling his face turned red. The black and blonde haired male got up from his swing and stood next to his friend's swing, making the younger stop his swing from the amount of speed he had. "What's wrong, Joong?" Felix nervously asked. "Get up" "did I do something wrong?" Hongjoong shook his head as a no before standing in front of the freckled male, looking at the younger with heart eyes that the blonde returned as he looked up at the older.

Hongjoong cupped Felix's face before speaking, "Love, can you please get up?" Felix nodded as he felt butterflies in his stomach start growing as his face turned red from the feeling, making him lift his shoulders in embarrassment and look away from his friend. Once Felix got up, the older kissed Felix's forehead, making the younger feel his heart pounding against his chest before pulling away from his friend's hold.

"Joong, I shouldn't be letting you do that. I have Changbin. He gets mad when I let someone kiss me, which is reasonable." Hongjoong nodded. Right. They weren't dating. "Right." Hongjoong spoke before sitting back down on his swing. "Look, I know you like me, but I can't do that to Changbin again. I promised him I wouldn't do that again since he was mad and hurt when I told him about the other kisses I had while I was with him." Felix explained as he stood against the support bars for the swing next to his friend.

"I know. I know. I.... I don't want anything to happen to you, so I get it." "I know, Joong. I just don't want anything to happen to you either." "Can you be mine afterwards?" Felix furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "As in, after me and Changbin break up?" Hongjoong nodded. "I want you to know what it's like to get treated right by a boyfriend. I want you to be happy. I don't want you to be scared around someone you love."

"I don't know, Joong. Changbin might be able to manage his anger soon. I'm really hoping he can. I love him a lot, but his anger scares me. If he manages to find a way to control his feelings, I would be so happy. If he can't, then I have no other choice but to leave him since I've tried so much to help him control his anger. It would make me feel like I can't help anyone properly." "Lix, you try so much. If he can't control his feelings, it's not your fault. You've done the best you can to help him."