13

The seven boys were now at the mall together, everyone going in and out of shops as they pleased. No one really minding anything going on around them. We'll, that was until Felix saw Jeongin bumping into a stranger and ending up on the ground.

The freckled male gasped as he rushed to his best friend to make sure he was okay, earning a confused look from the others before Changbin glared at them and signaled for them to keep walking.

The group did just that as Felix and Jeongin stayed back. "Love! Are you okay? Are you hurt, Innie? Do you need help? Sir, do you need help? Are you also alright? Are you hurt?" Jeongin rubbed his head as he replied. "I'm fine, thank you, Lix, just a bit surprised," the white-haired male responded. "I'm also alright, thank you for asking. I'm so sorry this happened, I wasn't paying attention and tripped." The curly blonde haired stranger apologized as he got off of the floor and helped the younger up.

Felix smiled to himself, thinking that love at first sight was real since Jeongin was in shock at the beautiful man in front of him (and the fall). The two males talked for a little while before the freckled male decided to back away and leave the two to enjoy their lovely moment. The blonde freckled male rushed to Changbin and hugged his arm with a smile. "What happened, baby?" "Jeongin's going to have a boyfriend soon! There's no doubt!"

"Okay, nice. Go tell someone who actually cares about him." "Bin, don't be like that. Innie's amazing. You should get to know him better than just thinking he's helping me cheat on you. He isn't like that! He's-" "I literally don't care about that kid, just shut the fuck about him." "But-" "I said shut the fuck up!" "R-right. I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back."

Felix anxiously and slowly made his way to the bathroom, where he saw a classmate washing his hands. "Hongjoong! How are you?" Felix asked with a cheerful smile. "Felix! I'm doing well! How are you?" "I'm doing alright." "What are you up to?" Hongjoong asked the freckled blonde as he grabbed paper towels to dry his hands.

"You know, just shopping. You?" "Getting food. I'm craving fried chicken. Or! Actually! I'm craving seafood boil! Lix, help me choose!" The older said as he dramatically placed a hand on Felix's shoulder and 'cried'. Felix playfully rolled his eyes before speaking with a smile.

"I'll gladly help you." "Great! Let's go!" "Bitch, hold on. I need to piss." "Trick shot it from here. If you make it, I'll get you food as well." "Are you gonna watch me try or something?" "I need to judge your aim." The two laughed before Felix went over to the urinal and did his doings. The two soon ending up out of the bathroom and going to the food court.

"Which one's cheaper?" Felix asked. "Bro, price doesn't matter when you're hungry. What should I eat?!" The freckled male laughed at the dramatic situation he was in, reminding him of a similar situation Hyunjin and him had. That's when the blonde haired male's smile dropped, and his eyes went wide.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry, Hongjoong, I forgot I came here with Changbin and the others. I have to go before Changbin gets mad. Go with the seafood boil! Have a good meal! Bye!" The younger said as he jogged away.

Felix made his way to a store he knew Changbin liked and hoped the male would be there, luckily finding him there with the four other males. The freckled blonde let put a sigh of relief as he went to hold his boyfriend's arm and lean his head on the older's shoulder. "What took you so long?" Changbin asked as he picked up a hoodie. The four males watching the couple deciding to leave to not get involved with anything.

"Oh, I was just with Hongjoong. I bumped into him on my way to the bathroom." Felix smiled as Changbin kept a straight face and hummed. "You're really buff, Bin. Your muscles are really attractive. You're just attractive in general. What did I do to deserve you?" The younger smiled as the black haired male held his back, the blonde catching onto this.

"Bin, it's okay to smile at a compliment. You're beautiful" Felix complimented before proudly kissing his boyfriend's cheek. "There. For my handsome man" Changbin finally let his smile take over, making him hug his boyfriend. "Oh my angel" the black haired male quietly spoke.

The two stayed hugging for a little before Changbin pulled away. "That's enough. Go find something you like" "I already have." Felix replied with a smile. "Well, where is it?" "In front of me" the older furrowed his eyebrows. "Me?" The freckled male happily nodded. "I meant item wise, like a hoodie." "I don't want anything. I also dont like you wasting money on me."

"I don't care. Go find something. You're being sticky." The black haired male said, going back to looking at his hoodie with a small smile. "Can I stay with you?" "Go find something first." "I don't want anything" Felix retorted, making the older sigh. "What are you gonna do then?" "I'm gonna stay with you!" The freckled male smiled. The shorter rolled his eyes as he grabbed Felix's phone from his back pocket and handed it to the younger.

"What?" The younger asked, confused. "Use it. Go somewhere else. Dont bother me, Im shopping." "I don't want my phone right now. I want to spend time with you" "I'm not going to give it to you when you ask. Accept it now, or don't have it until you need it." "That's fine. I got used to it. You should really get this hoodie. It would look nice on you." Changbin smiled before putting a straight face on as he put the phone away.

"You can stay. Just don't bother me" Felix smiled as he hugged his boyfriend. "Thank you. I missed you" "I've been here the whole time. What exactly did you miss?" "You being....nice. I love it when you let me spend time with you." Changbin's heart warmed as he heard that. No one had ever told him that they liked spending time with him. It was new and exciting, sort of weird for him, too.

"Are you going to get the hoodie?" Changbin smiled as he looked at his boyfriend, kissing him out of excitement. "Is that a yes?" Felix asked with a smile, earning a nod from the oldest. "Can.... can we take a picture? I just want some memories with you if that's okay?" Changbin nodded as he took his phone out and handed it to the freckled male, the younger smiling and taking the picture before returning the phone to the older.

"Thank you. I really mean it." Felix thanked. "Find your size. We're going to match hoodies" the Australian male brightly smiled as he hugged his boyfriend. "You mean it?!" "Shhhh. You're too loud. Yes, I mean it. Grab one before I change my mind." Felix smiled as he did what he was told.

The two soon went to check out and were out of the store in a matter of minutes. The two then started making their way to the food court since the others had gone there. "What are you going to eat?" Changbin asked. "I don't know yet. What about you? What are you going to eat?" "Probably some noodles or rice cakes."

Before going to order their food, Felix saw Hongjoong again. "Bin, Hongjoong's here. I'm going to say hi to him." Changbin nodded as he shooed his boyfriend away to be able to make his mind up in what food he was going to eat.

"Hongjoong!" Felix smiled as he approached the older, who was almost finished eating. "You're back! Did Changbin get mad?" Felix shook his head as a no. "He was trying to be mad, but when I complimented him, he didn't get mad, which kind of surprised me." Hongjoong nodded as he finished his food.

"Oh, Hongjoong, can I get your number? I want to be closer friends. I talk to you, but I feel like it's not enough to consider you an actual friend." "Oh, for sure." "Do you have a pen or anything on you. I.... I forgot my phone at home." "Oh  ummm. Actually, I do. Here." Hongjoong said as he wrote his number down on a piece of paper and handed it to Felix. "Thank you."

"Felix, are you going to eat, or are you going to starve?" Changbin loudly asked, making the two friends look at him. Felix excused himself from the table before walking to Changbin. "I'll text you!" Felix informed Hongjoong as he got to Changbin.

"Place your order. I'm paying for our food." "I'll pay-" "dont start with all this 'I'll pay' shit, just order." Felix nodded and did as he was told. The couple ordered and sat at the table with the others who were talking and eating with laughter.