23

Everyone soon sat down and watched the movie they were dying to see, making Jeongin soon end up asleep. Felix had noticed this and covered the white-haired male with a blanket before kissing his forehead. Changbin was watching Felix take care of Jeongin, making him jealous since he never gets treated that way even when he's good to his boyfriend, only further 'proving' that the two friends were in a relationship.

"Why do you always baby him? Changbin asked his boyfriend, who turned to look at him confused. "What do you mean?" "You're so gentle with him and are always calling him love or Innie instead of Jeongin." The older pointed out. "He's eighteen. He's old enough not to be babied." The shortest added afterwards.

"Hey, don't say that, Bin. I'm allowed to love and care for him, too. He's human and deserves love and attention just like you." Felix defended, making the rest of the group get up and get to Felix's room to not get involved in the upcoming argument.

"Yeah, but you take Jeongin everywhere with us even when it's supposed to be the six of us." "Changbin stop. Jeongin is allowed to come with us if he wants to. In the end, we're seven, not six." Felix defended in a soft voice, knowing exactly where this was going. "He's just following us everywhere we go because of you, and it gets annoying." Changbin yelled, feeling frustrated his boyfriend wasn't understanding what he actually meant.

"Bin, dont yell. He's sleeping." Felix spoke before Jeongin was starting to stir from the loud yelling, causing him to flinch and get closer to Felix to find comfort. Felix patted the younger's head and pulled the white-haired boy's body closer to him in response to the moving.

"See what I mean?!?! You treat him like he's glass. For all I know, you'll probably start babying him even more when I'm not around!" Changbin yelled again, making Felix flinch and start feeling guilty for loving his best friend. Was he really only allowed to love one person at a time?

The freckled boy bit his lip nervously as he looked down at the boy on him. "Quit treating him like he's the only thing on the world when I'm literally your boyfriend!" The older yelled, trying to get his point across that he should be loved like that instead of a 'best friend'.

"But Bin... he also needs love and attention," Felix gently spoke as he started bouncing his leg up and down in hopes to stop the tears from falling from his eyes. He hated getting into arguments over something so small. The guilt he felt for loving Jeongin as a friend just grew and made him feel more like shit.

"You heard me! Stop babying him so much! He's not a child! Literally, just forget about him for a little while and pay attention to me!" Did Changbin really feel like he wasn't getting enough love and attention from his boyfriend? Felix flinched at the tone of voice before he started gently speaking, "Please just leave me alone. Jeongin deserves love and attention, too." There was a silence between the couple before the freckled male spoke. "Bin, I don't get why you dont like me caring for Jeongin when he also needs love and attention," Felix spoke with a shaky voice.

"You're a lot more gentle with him than the rest of us." Changbin tried reasoning. "Yeah, it's because- Bin, please understand he's younger, which is why I'm giving him more care." "That's not a good enough excuse!" "I dont need to give you an excuse to be able to care more for one of my friends than you." "Why dont you just date him at this point if you care so much more about him than me?! I know you guys are already doing that!"

"Wait! I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry," the freckled boy said. "I'm sorry. I meant, there's a reason why I give him more love and attention. I don't like him like that. I'm so sorry." "Don't try saying that now after you told me you care more about him than me!" Changbin yelled.

Felix flinched but still calmly spoke, "but I really don't like him that way. I have my reasons to care more about him." "Then tell me the reason before I break up with you." "Bin, please don't be like this. Please dont break up with me." The blonde freckled male pleaded as he started fearing their breakup, knowing he was going to be the cause of it.