33

"Bubba! You look amazing!" Felix complimented his boyfriend as he approached him. The two had agreed on going to Changbin's house for a while since it was a weekend, and Yuto worked full time that night. Felix's mom had dropped the freckled male off, and Changbin opened the door. "Hi, Lix." Changbin smiled before receiving a hug from the younger, hugging back in return. "Wow, Bin, your muscles are firm today. Did you go to the gym?" "Yeah. I went for a good twenty minutes before I got the urge to shit." Felix laughed as he pulled away from the hug to kiss his boyfriend on the lips, quick to get one in return.

"Nothing's better than taking a shit in your own home, right?" "Exactly," the couple agreed before going to the living room, making sure to close the front door. "So, Bubba, I've-" "cut the crap. I know you went out with someone yesterday." Felix's smile slowly faded, but he still managed to keep a small smile on as he nodded and sat down. "I did. I had a great time! They-" "Who did you go out with?" "It was just a friend, Bubba. Don't worry." "Who was it? It wasn't that child, was it?!" "Uhhhh, yeah. I had a picnic with him. He made food for us and brought jenga. It was really fun! We-" "You're lying to me." Changbin confronted.

"Bin, why does it matter? I can go out with my friends if I-" "You went with Hyunjin." "How do you know this?" Felix asked with completely no smile but furrowed eyebrows in confusion and slight disappointment. "I was checking your location, and I saw you and Hyunjin together." "Bubba, I'm sorry. I know-" "you know he's obsessed with you! You know he's trying to take you away from me! He keeps hitting on you, and you don't tell him to stop! You know he thinks you're just a hoe and doesn't like you! He even called you fat!" "W-what? What are you talking about? I..... I went out with him yesterday, and he was sweet to me. He doesn't think that of me...... does he?"

The freckled male asked as he started looking down at his stomach and saw a tiny belly there, something so small that it could literally be confused as skin and not fat. "He does. He just doesn't say it to your face." "Oh" Felix quietly replied as he covered his stomach with his arms and a frown on his face. "What do you think I need to do to show Hyunjin I'm not as bad as he thinks I am? I still want him as a friend." "Lose weight. Drop that child." The younger just frowned the response he got with tears in his eyes. "I don't want to drop Innie. I love him too much to do that to him. I can't-" "Yes, you can." "Are you sure Hyunjin said this? It just doesn't sound like he would ever say that. He loves Innie as much as I do. Why would he want me to drop him? The only person telling me to drop him is you."

"Just fucking do it! It's the least you can do in return for lying to me!" Felix shook his head at his boyfriend's yelling as he let a few tears fall on his freckled cheeks. "You've been lying to me, haven't you?" The younger quietly asked. "I'm your boyfriend! Why would you think that?!" The older quickly defended as he grabbed the collar of his boyfriend's shirt and lifted him up from the couch. "Bin, stop. You're scaring me." Felix cried. "No! You know I told you you couldn't go out alone without me! Even like that, you decide to go against what I say!"

Felix pushed his boyfriend away from him as he continued crying. "So you have been lying to me?" "You constantly lie to me! I don't see the problem!" The younger shook his head in disappointment. "Then you're blind. I only lie to you 'cause I know you don't like me doing simple things like going out with a friend. If you have a better reason to be lying to me, then I'm okay with it, but if you don't, don't fucking talk to me, blind shit." "What did you say?" Changbin asked to make sure he heard things right and wasn't called a name.

"Apart from being blind, you're deaf, too? I said you're fucking blind to not be seeing the problem! There's a reason I lie! You don't have one! If you do, I would love to hear it!" Felix yelled as he pushed his boyfriend, receiving a slap in return. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that?!" Felix instantly slapped his boyfriend back before speaking. "You! You're not Gordon Ramsay or anything big! You're an average person! Stop focusing on different things and listen to what I'm saying!" "You really know how to test my patience" Changbin said before pushing the younger on the coffee table that was in the middle of the living room.

The younger instantly hit his head on a corner of the table before whining in pain and holding his head in hopes to lessen the pain. Just as he was doing that, the older kicked him in the stomach since the table had fallen to the side, making the blonde haired male concentrate on the lack of air instead. "Who was it you were yelling at again?" Changbin questioned as his boyfriend tried controlling his breathing. "Not so big and mighty as you were when you were yelling at me, I see." Felix tried sitting up normally but only whined in pain as he did, his head and stomach aching when he moved. 

Changbin strongly grabbed the younger's arm and made him stand up, the strength surely leaving a bruise. "Say what you were saying earlier again." Felix just shook his head before going back down to the ground sobbing with his face in his palms. Changbin just stood there watching his boyfriend cry, thinking back to what the younger was yelling about. Just as he was about to hug the blonde haired male, the front door opened, revealing a tired and annoyed Yuto. "I swear, some people- what the fuck happened here? Did you have a table flipping spree?" Yuto asked, not seeing or hearing Felix as he took off his shoes and looked into the living room.

After Yuto had spoken, he heard the crying, and his eyes widened in excitement. "Is that your whore?" "Yuto, stop. I'm not in the fucking mood." "I can tell dipshit." Yuto said as he rolled his eyes and walked to the living room. "What'd he do now?" "Nothing that involves you." Yuto shrugged before hugging Felix. "Little whore, you look beautiful crying." Felix tried getting the oldest off of him, but failed due to how weak he was at the moment. "What'd you do this time?" "Stop. Get off of me." The freckled male cried, making Changbin step in and shove his brother away from his boyfriend.

"He told you to stop. Get off of him." "All of the sudden, that doesn't apply to you when he tells you to stop hitting him?" Yuto retorted as he went back to hugging Felix. "Little whore, come with me. We won't be with Changbin for a moment." The oldest suggested, earning a nod in response from the youngest. At the moment, being away from Changbin for a little while is all he needed to sort his thoughts out. The two males got up and went to Yuto's room, Changbin not stopping them since he also needed time alone.

"What'd you do this time to piss him off so much, little whore?" "I-I went on a picnic with a friend" Felix cried. "So? What was so bad about that?" "I went with Hyunjin." "Oh, then, you deserved it." "What?" The younger quietly let out with a hoarse voice that cracked since he was still crying. "You deserved it." "I wasn't doing anything wrong. I just went to-" "Listen whore, if it's Hyunjin, you deserved it." "He yelled at me for going to eat with a friend that wasn't Hyunjin, and grabbed the owner by the arm." "With who?" "Hongjoong. I wasn't going to do anything with him, but Changbin thought-" Yuto rolled his eyes at the talking before speaking. "I get it. I don't care."

"So then, why would you ask? Why did you bring me here?" Felix cried, earning a hug and kiss on the neck from the older. "Cause you're beautiful when you're crying. Your eyes. Your nose. Your lips." Felix shook his head in disapproval before feeling a hand on his neck and jaw before a pair of lips pressed onto his lips and slowly started moving. The younger gave up on trying to defend himself and let the older do what he wanted since he was once again mentally drained, not even an hour in from being at the Seo household.

"Awww, little whore, you have some soft lips." Yuto complimented with a smile as he slowly swiped his thumb across the freckled male's lips. "You're not pushing me away or anything, how nice." Felix just cried before covering his face, only to get his hands pulled away from his face by Yuto, who kissed him after doing so. Yuto went down to the younger's neck and gave him a hickey, earning a loud cry from the blonde haired male. The older just kissed the freckled male's neck before Felix finally pushed him away.

"No! No! No! No! Stop!" Felix cried, making Yuto pull away from him and look at him. "You're perfect." "You're sick." Felix said as he got up and went to the living room where his boyfriend was, immediately hugging him with loud sobs.