52

Once in Changbin's room, Changbin shut the door in his brother's face, the door immediately swinging back open before Yuto barged in. "Your whore didn't choose in front of us because he wants me first! Don't take him away from me!" "He doesn't like you! Why would he choose you?!" "To get to know me!" "He doesn't like you. Why would he try getting to know you!" "'Cause Im better than you are!" "No you're not, you sick fuck!" "I'm not sick! I just want to fuck him and hear him moaning my name! I'll get to know him after we fuck!"

Felix shook his head at the mess in front of him before quietly speaking. "Stop. I'll go with Bin first. I love him. I want him to.... I.... never mind. I'll go with you afterwards, Yuto." "Great. I get sloppy seconds." "I'm sorry." Felix apologized to the oldest who just rolled his eyes. "I get to have you passed out on my bed for as long as I want, so I dont care anymore."

"You're not getting him." Changbin sternly replied to his brother before pushing him out of the room and locking the door right after leaving his brother outside of his room. "You're not going with him." "Bin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you guys fight. I have to go with him after, though. I already said I would. If I don't go, it would only make him mad." "Fuck if he gets mad, you don't know him good enough to be doing this kind of thing with him."

"So you did want me here just to fuck?" "Sex relieves stress." Felix sadly looked down at his hands as he nodded. "Right." "You can't seriously be acting like that when we're about to fuck." Felix looked up at his boyfriend and nodded. "I'm sorry. I just... I didn't think we were actually going to do anything." "Just go lay down. I'll be back." Changbin instructed before leaving his bedroom.

The freckled male did as he was told and hugged a pillow close to himself, imagining it to be his boyfriend just like he wanted it to be. "I feel like shit, Bin. I know you don't really care, but I wish you did. I hope you're at least gentle with me for this since you haven't been gentle with me all day other than in the morning when you were crying." Felix quietly spoke as he started to close his eyes to soon fall asleep.

Just as he did that, though, his boyfriend walked back in and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What are you doing? We're fucking, not cuddling." The freckled male opened his eyes before nodding and sitting up, putting the pillow where it was before. "Can we start by cuddling?" The younger asked as Changbin got on the bed and straddled his boyfriend's waist. "How do we start from cuddling? There's no way to start anything from cuddling." "Yes, there is. We start by cuddling and kissing, and we go from there."

Changbin just shrugged before kissing his boyfriend's lips and placing his hands on his jaw and waist as the younger kissed back and gently held the older's forearms. The two kissed for a little before Changbin moved down to the younger's neck and started gently kissing that before harshly leaving hickeys on his boyfriend's neck. "Bin, slow down, that hurts." Felix quietly spoke as he now placed his hands on his boyfriend's chest.

"You're so fucking delicate." The older spoke with annoyance evident in his voice before he did just that, but slightly slowed down, just then receiving a quiet moan of pain from his boyfriend when he moved to a different spot. The black haired male took that as encouragement and continued sucking his boyfriend's neck until he moved down to his collarbones and was about to take the younger's shirt off. "Can I keep it on? I.... I don't feel good about my body. Im embarrassed to show you anything under my shirt." Changbin rolled his eyes before moving back up to kiss his boyfriend, who quickly responded to that.

"I love the kissing. It's cute." Felix smiled after pulling away from the kiss. "Can you shut up for a moment? Like holy shit you've been talking nonstop since we started." The younger's smile left him and was quickly replaced with a neutral facial expression as he nodded in response. "I'm sorry." Changbin shook his head as a no to his boyfriend before palming that DICKKKKK.