53

After getting yelled at by Yuto, Felix went back to his boyfriend's room, slowly and quietly opening the door to do it again to close it. Changbin was currently in the shower as Felix made his way to his boyfriend's closet to get some clean clothes, luckily finding a pair of sweats and a hoodie. The younger put the clean clothes on before cleaning up Changbin's room from their mess. Just as he almost finished, Changbin had gotten out of the bathroom and saw his boyfriend.

"I see that no one tolerates you." Felix nodded in agreement with embarrassment as he looked down at the clothes he was holding in his hands. "How pathetic. Did Yuto and you do anything?" "A little. I feel dirty, though. Can I shower here, or do you want me to go home and do that?" "Just go here. You already took my clothes, so you might as well shower." "Thank you, Bubba. I also wanted to tell you that I really like your muscles. They're very firm and nice. Can I touch your chest again?" Felix asked with a small smile as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Give me your hand." Felix held the clothes in one hand before Changbin grabbed it and tossed it somewhere else to hold both of the freckled male's hands against his chest and abdominal area. The younger smiled at his boyfriend with a blush on his face and his heart pounding. Maybe he didn't lose feelings for his boyfriend after all.

"You're perfect, Bubba. I love you." The blonde haired male warmly smiled before hugging the older. Changbin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before hugging back with a smile. "I love you too." The older confessed. "I'm sorry if I ruined everything you wanted to do today. I'll do better next time." The younger apologized with a smile before pulling away from his boyfriend and kissing his lips.

"Bubba, it's hurts to walk. Can you please help me get to the bathroom?" "You were walking fine just a minute ago." The older replied in confusion. "I was limping, love. I hope I'm not asking too much from you." Felix softly smiled. "Was this not enough?" Changbin asked with furrowed eyebrows, making the younger feel guilty about asking for a little bit of help. "It... is. I'm sorry." The younger nodded before letting go of his boyfriend and walking to the bathroom on his own, aftercare apparently not being a thing for the black haired male.

Felix took a shower and came out in a timely manner to put the sweats and hoodie back on. After leaving the bathroom, the freckled male saw a clean bedroom and the shorter on the bed on his phone, blushing at the sight of his shirtless boyfriend before going to cuddle with him. Felix happily clung onto the older's arm and layed his head on his chest, looking up to see if the black haired male looked at him at all, seeing he didn't even spare a glance at him.

The younger furrowed his eyebrows before smiling and snuggling his face against Changbin's chest in hopes of getting his attention that way, only to still be ignored. Felix tried feeling his boyfriend's abs and chest again to get attention again, being ignored yet again. The blonde haired male tried just looking up at his boyfriend with loving eyes and butterflies in his stomach to get his attention, but only failed since Changbin wouldn't take his eyes off his phone.

"Bubba, can we cuddle?" "Aren't you doing that already?" "Yeah, but-" "so you're fine." "Can you cuddle back? I know I've asked for a lot today, but just this once? I won't ask to cuddle with you anymore afterwards." Changbin didn't respond to his boyfriend and stuck to his phone, making Felix look down in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Bubba." He apologized before letting go and getting off the bed to grab his clothes since he felt like a burden. "Where are you going?" "Im..... I'm going home, love. I'm bothering you." "Okay, bye" Felix slightly frowned at the response since he didn't want to leave and had also stated he was in pain when walking.

"Bye, Bubba. I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight." Changbin ignored his boyfriend and continued scrolling through his phone as his boyfriend left his room. The youngest felt tears forming in his eyes since he felt like he didn't do anything right that day other than comfort his boyfriend in the morning. The freckled male sniffled as he stood outside the black haired male's room, feeling as if he wasn't really anything else other than a quick fuck for the day to the person he loved since he wasn't really taken care of afterwards.