10

The day at the trampoline park was over and everyone went back home. Jeongin went back to his own home because he felt like a burden staying with Felix for a week. Felix greeted his parents and sisters before quickly going to his room. He didn't want anyone seeing the bruises on his neck because of Changbin.

Felix sat down on his bed and called Seungmin "Seung" the freckled male spoke once the younger picked up. "Hi my freckled angel. What's up?" "Has Changbin done anything to you for speaking up for Jeongin?" "Lix, I..... I can't tell you about that" "but Seung, I won't say anything." "Lix, I love you and know you wouldn't, but I just can't."

"Would you tell me if he does anything to you?" "Baby, I can't-" "Yeah, yeah, Changbin doesn't let you, but I'm not Changbin." "Felix, I don't want you to worry about me. You knowing about Changbin threatening us is already not going well for any of us." "But Changbin said he wouldn't be threatening you guys anymore." "Oh you angel, Changbin never does as he says." "So you guys are still getting threatened?"

"Lix.... I- I have to go. Please listen to what Changbin says, and please stay safe. I love you, my freckled angel." Just before Felix could say anything, Seungmin had hung up the phone, a worried expression on his face.

After this happened, Felix just sighed and got ready for bed since they had school the next day.

__________________________

The next day had come around, and the seven walked into school together. They went to everyone's locker together but didn't go to Jeongin's locker together, not even Felix. The freckled male looked at the others who avoided eye contact out of shame and fear. "Bin, let's go with Jeongin, he's putting his-" "No." "But baby-" "I said no." "But-" "I told you no. Either you go with Jeongin, and I kill myself, or you don't go." "I just want to spend time with Jeongin before-"

Changbin forcefully grabbed the freckled male's arm before pushing him towards a wall and yelling. "I'm not repeating myself! I will kill myself if you really want me to! Do you fucking understand?!" By now, the four that were with them had left to go to their class to not get involved. No one interfiered since they didn't want anything to happen to them either.

"Bin-" "I'm asking you a question!" "Yes, I understand, but let me go. My arm hurts. I'm going to be bruised later. Let me go" Felix practically begged with quiet cries. "Go with your other boyfriend then. I'll kill myself later today." The older said as he pushed his 'boyfriend' to the side. The freckled male immediately held Changbin in place as the black haired male started walking away.

"No, no, no, baby. I don't want you to kill yourself. I love you, but you have to let me have some freedom. I also don't want you to hurt anyone-" "Shut up already! You make a decision, and that determines the outcome! You fucking useless slut. You can't have two things at once!" "I'll stay with you. I don't want you to kill yourself." "Good choice, my angel. The blame would've been on you if I did end up doing it." Changbin smiled before patting his boyfriend's head and giving him a kiss.

Just then, the bell rang, signaling classes were now starting. The couple split up and went to their classes. The black haired male had entered his classroom and groaned at the sight of a smiling Jeongin looking his way as the teacher had just announced they had to pair up. Changbin looked at his friend Hongjoong and sat down next to him to work with him.

Hongjoong doesn't really talk to Changbin much out of the class, so he doesn't really know that short shit too well. He doesn't know more about the black haired male other than the fact him and Felix are dating. None of the abuse. None of the mistreatment towards the others. None of it. He just thought Changbin was a good person to be with since he had many friends. The people he was threatening were, what he thought, was Changbins friends.