28

Once the couple was in the room, Changbin rushed his boyfriend to the side. "Bubba-" "What?" The older angrily spoke. "Oh..... never mind. I'm sorry," Felix apologized, earning a sigh from his boyfriend. "Just say it already. Nothing's gonna piss me off more than I already am." "I.... I was just going to say thank you for helping me. I really mean it." "Take a nap instead. I don't want you to remind me."

"N-no. I want to thank you. I also have to stay up to check on the muffins." "Stay up, but don't leave the room then." Changbin sighed as he walked over to his bed and sat down with his boyfriend following along behind him. "Bubba-" "Stop calling me that. I dont want to hear it." "But, Bin, I-" "Shut up!" The older yelled as he slapped his boyfriend, immediately getting a slap in return.

"Don't fucking hit me! I've tried a calm approach to talk to you, but you're taking your anger out on me! Take it out on your brother instead since he's the one that got you mad in the first place! Now listen to me!" Felix yelled before he sat down on the bed. "I didn't mean to call him Bubba like I call you. I didn't hear the front door open or close, so I thought it was you. I don't like your brother. He's a weird, creepy bitch that can't keep his pants on even for his brother's boyfriend. Go talk to him about the way he's treating me 'cause I'm not taking it from him. He's making me uncomfortable when he's around, and it seems like you don't care, only when I tell you to do something!"

Felix cried as he got up and pointed to his boyfriend to get his point across before sobbing on the older's chest. Changbin hugged the younger male crying as he thought about how to reply. He knew Felix wasn't doing anything wrong and was uncomfortable. He just didn't know how to approach his brother about the topic. He cared about how Felix felt, but he also didn't know how to read someone's emotions or how to help them with them.

"I'll go talk to him. He's going to be tough to talk to, but I'll try for you. Im sorry for not being there for you." Changbin apologized before kissing the freckled male's forehead and sitting him down on the bed before leaving to talk to Yuto. Changbin stood in front of his brother, who was sitting down on the couch looking at him. "What? Are you just going to stand there like a tree stump or something?" "You're making Felix uncomfortable. Stop being so weird when he's around." "I'm not acting weird. I just want to know what the whore's like in bed, and as a person, if we have time afterwards, that is." Yuto shrugged as he put his phone away to give his brother his full attention.

"You're actually sick in the head. Did dad teach you this?" "Probably. I think I picked it up after hearing him talk about wanting to fuck the life out of a woman that was minding her own business with her husband and kids because she was hot. Either way, a quick fuck always helps you choose the right person." Yuto shrugged. "You're not getting Felix." "You're not keeping him for long when he realizes I could give him the best night of his life and not baking supplies."

"Don't touch him!" Changbin yelled, making the older stand up right in front of him before speaking. "Stop being so soft for a whore that doesn't love you!" "He doesn't even like being near you!" Changbin yelled back before going back to his room. "Weak mother fucker, no wonder no one loves you. All they do is use you." Changbin groaned in frustration before entering his room and slamming the door.

"That didn't get through to him! You don't work for shit! Why don't you be useful and talk to him yourself instead of getting me more pissed?!" Changbin yelled at Felix as he harshly grabbed both of the younger's forearms, surely leaving a bruise. "Bin, I-" "dont come up with stupid excuses, you fucking whore! You go talk to him and see if he cracks for you!" Changbin yelled as he dragged his boyfriend off the bed and threw him on the floor. Felix scooted away from his boyfriend after being thrown to the ground.

"I'm not a whore! I'm also uncomfortable talking to him! He's not going to listen to me! He's just going to be weird and creepy!" Felix defended. "Get over that! Grow a fucking pair of balls and talk to him, you fucking whore!" "You know what?! I will! Get away from me!" Felix yelled in response before getting up and wiping his tears away and fixing himself up a little before going to the kitchen to check on the muffins that were ready. The freckled male took the baked goods out, not noticing Yuto following him to the kitchen until he placed the muffins down on the stove for them to cool down.