38

"Felix!" Hongjoong called out as he caught up to Felix in the school hallway. Felix looked around and saw Hongjoong walking towards him, making him smile. "Hi Hongjoong. How are you?" "Hi, beautiful. I'm okay. I'm just worried about seeing Changbin today because of yesterday. He sounded mad when I was apologizing." "Don't worry about it, Hongjoong. He won't do anything to you since you apologized." "I know, beautiful, but I'm just worried for you, and if anything goes wrong."

"Don't worry about me, Hongjoong. I'll be okay if he manages to control his anger and doesn't lash out at me." "So he still hits you?" "Hongjoong, please stop. He doesn't hit me anymore. He's controlled his anger and started being more open. It's okay." "Beautiful, you have to be careful and call me if he ever does hit you or lash out at you." "I'm okay, Hongjoong. Don't worry." "If you say so beautiful. Your smile is beautiful, Lix." Hongjoong complimented as he held Felix's hand.

The freckled male just smiled back and held Hongjoong's hand in return. "Thank you, Joong. You also have a pretty smile." "You're amazing, Lix." "So are you, Hongjoong." Felix smiled. "Do you want to go out today?" Hongjoong asked the younger. "Sure. I'll make sure to tell Changbin, so last time doesn't repeat. Is that okay?" "As long as you're okay, then that's fine." "Let's go after school?" "Anything that works for you, beautiful." "Then after school it is. For now, have you done anything fun? We haven't talked much in a while" "I haven't, Lix. But I'm excited for later today since I'll get to be with someone as perfect and amazing as you."

The older smiled as he looked at the freckled male with heart eyes, earning a smile in return. "You're beautiful and just as perfect, my love. Your freckles are cute. Your smile is perfect and so lovely. You're an amazing person. You take care of everyone, Lix. I wish you were mine." The taller sincerly complimented before kissing the back of the younger's hand. "Thank you for the compliments, Joong, but-" "Felix! What the fuck are you doing holding his hand?!" Changbin yelled from behind the two friends, making them turn around with their hands still together.

"I wasn't doing anything wrong" Felix responded as his boyfriend stomped towards him. "I saw him kiss your hand! You didn't even push him away!" "First, stop fucking yelling at me! I don't like it! I can hear you from here! Second, I'm holding his hand in a friendly way. There's nothing wrong with it." Felix responded as Changbin was now in front of him and their friend. "Holding hands leads to other things, and you know it!" Felix slapped his boyfriend before speaking.

"I told you not to yell at me. You also sound like a sixty year old man saying what you said. I can keep my legs shut. I'm your boyfriend. I know my boundaries. I was literally about to ask him not to kiss my hand." "O-oh." "Yeah 'oh'. You're getting jealous over nothing. Have at least some trust in me if you love me. It hurts knowing you don't have a little trust in me to even hang out with our friend." The freckled male spoke before letting go of Hongjoong's hand to hug his boyfriend, slightly hurting the oldest there. "I'm sorry, Bubba. I don't know why I acted that way. Are you okay?" The youngest asked his boyfriend, who just slightly pushed him away before leaving the two friends. "Do you usually slap him?"

"No. I swear I didn't mean to. I don't like that I did that. I know what it feels like to get slapped, and it's not nice. I thought that would make him realize he can trust me or something. I fucked up. I didn't mean to hit him. I'm the worst." The freckled male spoke as he looked down at his hands, making the older lift his head up by the chin to look him in the eyes. "You're amazing. Don't say that about yourself. He's hit you more than just a slap, so don't worry about anything. If you were with me, you wouldn't get treated as shitty as Changbin treats you, but I can't be saying that. You're going to be okay, beautiful. If he does something to you, call me, okay?"

"I don't know, Hongjoong. I feel terrible for what I did. He was just expressing his feelings and thoughts." "You're too sweet, beautiful. Go apologize to him, then. Hopefully, you don't feel so bad afterwards." "I will. I hate the fact that I did that. That was rude of me to do. I'll catch you later, Hongjoong. Thank you." Felix smiled before leaving to go the direction his boyfriend went, just then seeing Changbin kissing kissing a random girl, making him freeze in place, and his heart break. The bell rang, and everyone was now in their classes except the three of them.

Felix just frowned as he watched the two continue, tears filling his eyes at the sight. There was nothing but the kissing noise heard, making the younger's heart break even more. Sure, he kissed Hyunjin and Jeongin during his and Changbin's relationship, but they were friends, and he had explained to them that they couldn't do it anymore. This, however, was turning into a makeout session. Tears fell down the blonde haired male's cheeks as he sniffled, finally getting his boyfriend's attention. The older just shrugged and continued with the girl, disappointing and breaking Felix even more.

The freckled male now started letting out quiet cries he watched. "You're not going to stop even after you saw me?" The younger cried with a weak voice, earning no response but a moan from the girl. "Why are you doing this? Get her off of you," the blonde haired male kept crying, still not making his boyfriend stop. Felix just sobbed when he realized his boyfriend didn't care about what he was saying and wasn't going to stop any time soon. "Was I not good enough for you? Is that why you're doing this? I didn't mean to be that bad. I'll be better for you if you give me a chance. I won't disappoint you and I'll do what you want me to do. I didn't mean to be a bad boyfriend." Felix cried, still not earning a response from Changbin.

Felix sobbed before trying to talk to his boyfriend again. "If it was because of the slap, then I get it. That's why I came to apologize for." The girl just moaned again, making Felix sob before leaving the two there. The freckled male cried on the bathroom floor and covered his face with both of his hands. Is this how Changbin would feel if he found out about him kissing his friends? Felix did regret kissing Hyunjin and Jeongin during the relationship, but continuing after your boyfriend saw you is just gross.

Felix continued crying for a while before his crying died down and turned into sniffling. "I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up." Felix cried. Meanwhile, Changbin had gotten the girl off of him and spoke. "My house tomorrow. He needs to know how it feels to be with someone else while we're in a relationship." The black haired male instructed as he gave the girl a fifty dollar bill. "Fine with me. I just need money." The girl said before leaving.

Changbin rolled his eyes at the girl before sighing and going in the direction his boyfriend went in. He felt guilty for doing what he did, but he felt like it was necessary for his boyfriend to understand the feeling of seeing someone you love with someone else, especially holding hands and kissing them. He heard crying coming from the bathroom. Sadly, Changbin knew who was crying since he had heard it many times. Changbin frowned as he heard his boyfriend quietly sobbing but built some balls to go in there just to immediately get back out and sigh.

"Lord, this is going to be difficult" the short black haired male groaned as he now heard sniffling. Just as the sniffles started, Changbin decided to walk in and hug his boyfriend. "Baby-" "dont talk to me. Get off of me. Why would you do that?" Felix cried as he pushed his boyfriend away. "You did it first. You were holding Hongjoong's hand like if he was your boyfriend. Now you know what it feels like to be cheated on." "I wasn't cheating on you. I... I was just holding his hand in a friendly way. Nothing was romantic about us holding hands."

"If you say so. We're going to my house tomorrow. Yuto's not going to be there. He left for vacation." "I...." "after school." "Can we talk? I.... I don't feel good. I feel terrible." "No. We have classes to go to." "Please? I really don't feel well. I won't feel any better if we don't talk about it." "You can wait until I take you home after school." Felix just frowned at the response. "You're pushing me aside." "What? No one's done that to you?" The younger looked down at the ground in response. "I'll see you after school to take you home." Felix just nodded in response before getting up from the ground and going to the sink to wash his face as the older had already left.