26

At the moment, Felix and Changbin were cuddling on Felix's bed after the big meal they just had, talking and kissing each other without worry. "Bubba?" "Hm?" "Do you think I'm good enough to be with you?" Changbin furrowed his eyebrows at the weird question before speaking. "You're too good for me," the older genuinely reassured. "Why do you ask?" "Oh, it was just a thought. Someone told me I wasn't good enough to be with you once, and that kind of stuck with me."

"Who told you that?" "I don't know, actually. It was just some random girl in my gym class." "What did she look like?" "I'm not too sure anymore, Bubba. She probably switched her class or something cause I don't see her anymore." "Good." "Bubba" Felix called out, earning a hum in response from his boyfriend. "Have I annoyed you today?" "You were better than yesterday." "Does that mean I get to use my phone?!" Felix excitedly gasped.

"For twenty minutes, then I'm taking it back." "Of course, Bin! Thank you! Thank you so much!" Changbin just hummed and gave his boyfriend his phone, seeing a bright smile appear on his face that was quickly wiped off at the notifications. "What's wrong?" "I- Nothing. Just a weird message." The older hummed in response as he caressed the freckled male's face. "You're pretty" Changbin complimented the younger, who put his phone down and kissed his boyfriend.

"You're prettier. You're amazing. I love you." "I love you too." "Do you mean what you just told me?" The black haired male nodded. "You're really cute because of your freckles and your smile. I think both of them combined are adorable. I also really do love you." Felix smiled and kissed his boyfriend again. "You're the best," Felix smiled as Changbin gave him a smile back. "Go back to your phone," the older shyly spoke, making the younger giggle and do as he was told.

Just as Felix answered all of the messages he had waiting for him, he received more from an unknown number, making him click on the notification to respond to it.

Unknown
Hey pretty whore

Unknown
You dont really love Changbin do you?

Unknown
I wouldn't be surprised if you don't. No one ever loves him

Unknown
You would be better with me, little whore

Unknown
When you came over that time I thought you were adorable

Unknown
You're perfect for me

Unknown
Your personality and face are perfect, not to mention your body

Unknown
You outdid the rest Changbin had before

Unknown
I still think about how perfect you are

Felix
I'm sorry, do I know you?

Felix
And please don't say any of that. It's disrespectful to me and my boyfriend

Felix
I'm also not comfortable with being called a whore, since I'm not one

Felix
Could you please stop calling me that?

Unknown
I see Changbin gave you your phone back

Felix
How do you know me and Changbin?

Unknown
Silly me, I never introduced myself while you weren't drunk

Unknown
I'm Yuto, Changbin's brother

Just as Felix read this, he tapped his boyfriend's arm to get his attention, quickly getting it. "What?" "Bubba, your brother's texting me. He's calling me a whore and complimenting me in a weird way." "Just block him. I'll deal with him when I get home." "Did I ever meet him? He's saying that I'm a perfect whore and that he think my personality and body were adorable." "I took you to my house that one day you were drunk and my brother saw you."