8. Pets

Cont.

Midoriya, ochako, and Momo ran to the daycare. The staff informed them that the kids had been missing for at least two hours.  The three heroes with the surveillance room to track their kids.

The video showed the four kids escaping the daycare going to the restroom next to it. They went to Momo office then to fifth floor to the under construction floor. It's supposed to be a gym. They went to four then sixth floor. They went to seventh floor then rooftop before sliding down to the alley.

"They are out of the building!!!?"said ochako. Momo called her husband to search the city for the kids. Midoriya called bakugou.

Bakugou: what?
Midoriya: I don't have time for details. So don't ask but Bailey, Kazumi and the twins are lost in the city. They were last seen in the alleyway of the agency 30 mins ago.
Bakugou: on it!

He hanged up. Midoriya gather any heroes wasn't busy to help them search for the kids.

Meanwhile Somewhere in the city

The four friends left the alleyway and went to local bakery. They asked for something to eat. The worker gave them a sandwich each before asking where their parents at.

"Oh yeah! We have to get back before parents picks up!"said karma. They left the bakery and ran down the street. Kira saw ducks and got distracted. She chased the duck down to let them. Bailey joined her.

"Kira! Focus we need to head back-"karma stopped talking when he noticed a clown making balloon nearby. " guys, over here!"he said. They followed him across the street to the park. Bailey got a balloon puppy, kira got a balloon duck and the boys got ballon swords. They wandered down the street when they saw stray puppy. Kira ran after it to let. Bailey joined her. The boys sighed before chasing the dog too. They chased the dog until they were out of breath. They took a seat on the sidewalk. Suddenly two guys grabbed the kids. They throw into the back of van. Bailey started crying. Karma tired to melt it with fire but it didn't work.  Her eyes widen when she remembered what her Kacchan told her. Save her tears for emergency. Bailey pointed to her ears. Her friends was confused. She covered kira ears. Kira nodded.

"Cover our ears!"said kira. They covered their ears. Bailey started wailing loudly. It shook the van. It shook the ground nearby and echoed for miles.

When bakugou heard the familiar crying, blasted off without explanation. Kirishima followed behind him on the ground as bakugou flew through the air using his quirk. They followed the sound to a side of a building. Two guys were catch their balance. Bakugou immediately shooting explosion without asking questions. He knocked them out while Kirishima open the van to let the kids out. Bailey ran to bakugou. He picked her up and hugged her. Kirishima informed the rest of parents that they were on the way back to the agency. When they got back to the agency, the twins were immediately scolded by their parents when Kazumi was greeted with tears of joy from his parents.

Bakugou went home early that day. He kept Bailey in his arms the whole rest of the day but Bailey didn't care.