9. Pool

At the todoroki residence

Bakugou walked to the backyard. Bailey was hiding behind his legs.

"Bakugou, you actually came."said shoto who in the pool with his son, karma. Momo sat back at the edge of the pool with Mina and ochako.

"I can't have her struck indoors at the time."said bakugou. He didn't want to come to the hang out but bakugou understood that Bailey needs be around her peers to develop social skills.

"Where is Bailey?"asked Mina as she stopped splashing Kira with her legs. Bakugou stand aside to show Bailey in her cute swimsuit. She was wearing one piece that was donut themed.

"Bunny!"said Kazumi. He waved from the pool. Bailey waved back shyly. Bakugou went to join them by the pool. He sat next to Mina. He dipped his legs into the pool.

"Where is stupid hair?"asked bakugou. Bailey sat next to him. Her short legs didn't dangle into the water.

"He was supposed to be done working an hour ago but you know how unpredictable patrolling can be."said Mina with a shrug.

"Izuku was supposed to be patrolling with him too."added ochako. Karma and Kazumi swam to Bailey.

"Wanna play?!"asked karma. Bailey hesitated.

"We going on treasure hunt underwater!"said Kazumi. He gestured to goggles on top of his head. Bailey shook her head.

"Are you guys participating in the family field day?"asked shoto. He was floating on his back in the water while his daughter sitting on his chest as she pretends he is a boat.

"I probably help volunteer to set up. It was fun last year."said Mina.

"We are going. Last time Kazumi got sick the day before and has to miss out. Hopefully that won't happen again this year."said ochako.

"Kira has gonna faster at run since then. I say let's increase the pot."said Momo.  Last time, they did a friendly bet on which kid will win the race. Bakugou also bet on Kazumi last time. Kazumi won.

The family field day was event where the pro hero families can compete in different games. The kids get ribbons for winning and the parents get bragging rights. It usually televised so the public can see. The audience is usually filled with fans and other heroes.

"$200?"ochako suggested. Momo agreed before shaking ochako hand. Momo and ochako discuss the minor details while bakugou watch Bailey attempt to climb into the pool. She went in feet first, once the water was to her chest. She started floating on her back.

"Bakugou, who betting on this year, my ribbon winning son or Kira?"said ochako.

"My money is on mouse."said bakugou. He gestured to Bailey.

"Why you call her mouse?"asked Mina.

"Because she is quiet as a mouse."said bakugou.

"You are participating this year? The tv viewers are about increased by a lot this year."said Momo. Kira was splashing Kazumi when she sneezed. The water in the whole pool turned into ice. The four kids in pool was frozen in the pool along with the adults legs who was sitting at the edge. Shoto used his fire to melt the ice. Kazumi quickly swam to his mother for warmth. Bakugou has to enter the water to get the shivering little girl. Bakugou got out of the pool. Momo gave bakugou a towel. Bakugou swaddle bailey like a baby. Ochako wrapped the towel around Kazumi loosely.

"I didn't mean too!"said Kira as shoto tried to calm her down as they sat at the edge of the pool. Karma walked to them.

"See this is why ice is stupid!"said karma to his twin.

"Fire is stupid."said Kira. Karma toss a ball of fire at her. Shoto immediately made a wall of ice to block it.

"Ice wins!"said Kia after shoto melt the the ice block. Karma tackled his sister into the water.

"I think one kid is enough."said ochako as she hugged her son. Bakugou nodded as he watched shoto pull the twins out of the water. They were pulling on each other hair. Momo took the twins indoors for time out.

"See this why I have pets and not kids."said Mina. Bakugou had to stopped himself from speaking inappropriately in front of kids. Then midoriya and Kirishima entered the backyard.

"Why the twins in time out?"asked Kirishima. Midoriya took Kazumi from ochako to greet the child.

"They were fighting with their quirks."said shoto. Kirishima walked to bakugou.

"She is so tiny. I thought you were holding an actual baby."said Kirishima. Bailey glared at Kirishima for suggesting she was a baby. Kirishima took a step back.

"Well at least I know where she gets her glaring eyes from."said Kirishima with a chuckle. Bakugou kicked Kirishima into the pool.