3.bed

At the bakugou residence

Bakugou alarm went off. He was about sit up to look for his phone. He felt a weight on his torso. He lifted the blanket up. Bailey was fast sleep on his torso and was drooling on his shirt. He turned his alarm off. He gently moved Bailey off out him. He did his morning stretches and some of his warm up routine. He took a mental note to modify his morning workout routine so he can still watch Bailey.

After his workout, he took a shower. He sat on the kitchen table and started researching popular meals for kids. He took the few days off so he can Bailey set in. He texted some of his classmates for recommendations. He was buying a small bed for the kid online when Bailey appeared next to him. She was bundled up in blankets. Bakugou went to check the temperature of the apartment. It was 65 degrees. Bakugou always has high body temperature. He forgot about Bailey. He looked at the shivering girl. No wonder she was snuggled up with the pro hero this morning. She was freezing.

"It's going warm up. How about some hot chocolate?"asked bakugou. Bailey nodded excitedly. Bakugou made some hot chocolate for her. She sat on one of the floor and happily sipped on the mug. The blanket was wrapped around her like a hoodie jacket. Bakugou went to his closet. He grabbed one of his hoodie. He placed on Bailey. The hoodie was too large on her but it had better insulation than that blanket. Bakugou place some sock in her feet to help get warm. Bailey finish up her hot chocolate while bakugou continued on his laptop. His phone rang. He looked at the contact and denied it. His phone again but this time it was his father.

B:hello?
Dad: katsuki, may you please can your mother back.
Mom: * in the background* is that katsuki! He answer for you but not me! Give me that! * shuffling* katsuki!
B: old hag
Mom: why didn't you tell me you adopted a kid!
B:I didn't
Mom: Kirishima mother call me to congratulate me on finally getting a grandchild! You didn't tell me nothing brat!
B: I am temporarily guardian
M: but you have a fostering license! You can adopt the kid!

Bakugou rolled his eyes. He only got that license because Kirishima told him that he wants bakugou the guardian of his future kid if something happens to him or Mina.

B:I am busy. Bye!

He hanged up. He looked at Bailey who was staring at him with sadness on her face. Bakugou raised an eyebrow at her.

"I can make you more hot chocolate if you drank it all. There no need to cry."said bakugou. He grabbed the mostly empty mug from the kid. He made some more hot chocolate.  He gave the mug to the kid. She didn't seem as excited as before. Bakugou went to make breakfast. Bailey sat on the floor and stare into the mug.

She frowned. She thought this was her forever home. She glanced at bakugou who was gathering the ingredients. She has to enjoy it while it lasts. She drank the hot chocolate.

~later

Bailey was playing with legos while bakugou assembling the bed frame. Bailey was building a tower as tall as her. She grab another Lego piece. She stood on her tip of toes to place the Lego on top. She sneezed and bumped into the tower. The tower of Lego crashed onto the floor. Bailey frown. Then bakugou rushed to living room to see what the loud noise was. He rolled his eyes he realized it was toys. Bailey was looked at the pile in disappointment. Bakugou scoffed.

Bailey turned around. Her eyes widened with fear as she realized she was being too loud. She quickly clean up the legos as fast as she could. She didn't want to be punished. Bakugou looked at the girl confused.

Bailey clean up and sat on the couch. She twirled her hair with her fingers nervously as she waited for bakugou to react to misbehavior.

"You wanna help me assemble the bed frame?"asked bakugou. Bailey looked shocked before nodding. She happily followed bakugou to the bedroom. Bailey sat on the ground and held the instructions for bakugou to read.

Bakugou already read the instructions before Bailey came but he want the kid to feel helpful. So after the small bed was assembled, Bakugou made the bed.

"Good job."said bakugou. He high fived Bailey. Bailey squealed with excitement. She never had someone compliment her before.

Bailey flopped onto the bed with a smile.bakugou took a photo. His friends pick out the fluffy bedding. So he wanted to them the finished product. He totally didn't take the photo cause he thought the kid looked cute. At least that was the lie he told himself as he text the photo to Kirishima.

Bakugou: this blanket will be hard to clean
Kirishima: she looks so adorable! She is so tiny!

Bakugou started cleaning up the trash from opening the boxes that the bed frame and mattress came in. Then his phone started vibrating like crazy. He checked it. It was messages from all of his classmates, coworkers, and PR managers.

He opened the PR manager message. Usually they inform him about fan events that he won't be going to but will help increase his popularity. Sometimes they are giving him questions to prepare for an interview or press conference. Today message wasn't that at all.

PR: emergency meeting! In an hour we will be at your apartment to discuss your new addition to your family.

Bakugou glared at his phone as he looked some of messages from his classmates. It will all about congratulating on being a father. He noticed Kirishima texted him.

Kirishima: don't be angry bakubro but um Mina sent the photo to the work group chat instead of the friend group chat!

Bakugou sighed in frustration. He didn't want to expose Bailey to the public so soon. He isn't keeping her for long. He isn't want her to be associated with him. Bakugou has enemies and haters. Being associated with him isn't good thing for a child.

Bakugou looked at Bailey who hugging a pillow as she rolled on the fluffy blanket. He needs to protect her at all costs.