27.cold

At the bakugou residence

Bakugou was scrolling through social media while Bailey was laying on his chest as she watch tv. Bakugou was full with photos of him rushing to the hospital and leaving with Bailey. It happened few days ago and people are still talking about it. The agency already released saying Bailey medical visit can't be disclosed because she is a minor.

Bakugou was scrolling through the TikTok's that Kirishima sent him when Bailey shivered.

"Are you cold?"asked bakugou. Bailey shook her head. Bakugou grabbed a blanket from the end of the couch and cover her. Bailey snuggled closer to him.

He went back to his phone while Bailey watched tv.then after few minutes, Bailey stomach growled. Bakugou took her to the kitchen. He made her a sandwich as a snack and a cup of juice. Bailey left the kitchen. She came back wearing one of bakugou hoodies. She sat at the table to eat.

Bakugou went to turn the thermostat up. Bakugou is naturally warmer than most people. So he keeps the temperature cold on his house but he keeps forgetting to turn it up during the day to make Bailey comfortable.

Bakugou was changing the temperature on the thermostat in the hallway when he Bailey spoke.

"NO!"she yelled. Bakugou flinch slightly from the suddenly noise. Her voice sounded slightly weird but Bakugou assumed it's because she hasn't used her voice in an awhile. Bakugou looked at Bailey. She looked shocked. She immediately dropped to her knees and did the sign for apology.

"Don't apologize. I yell a lot. My ears are used to it."he said. Bailey stood up. She looked guilty.

"Now why didn't you say no?"asked bakugou. Bailey looked sheepish as she fiddle the hoodie sleeves.

"You don't have to talk."he signed. Bakugou would love to hear her voice more often but he understood that selective mutism is complicated.

"No cold, no cuddles."she signed. Bakugou chuckled.

"You can have cuddles no matter the temperature. Understand?"he asked. Bailey nodded.

"Now, let's get you some socks."he said. Bakugou put some fluffy socks on her feet. They went back to the kitchen. Bailey ate her sandwich while bakugou sat on the counter. He ate apple slices when he got a notification on his phone. It was his calendar reminder him that Bailey has a doctors appointment this week.

Bailey accidentally spilled the cup. She inhaled sharply from the sudden cold. Bakugou looked up from his phone. Bailey had spill juice on the hoodie. Bakugou sighed in disappointment.

Bakugou doesn't understand how Bailey is more messy when wearing his clothes. Bailey somehow manages to get his sweaters and hoodies dirty.

Bailey took the hoodie off and went to placed it in the dirty laundry. Bakugou cleaned up the mess. Bailey came back wearing another sweater of bakugou.

"No. Pick a different one."he said when realized his daughter was wearing his limited edition all might sweater. Bakugou only worn that once for photo and never wore it again to treasure it.

Bailey shook her head. Bakugou looked at his daughter with serious look. Bailey was frowned in confusion. She is used to him glaring in annoyance or anger but not dead serious.

"Pick a different one."he said. Bailey nodded before changing into a different sweater. When she came back, bakugou asked her a question.

"Do you know who all might is?"asked bakugou. Bailey shook her head.

"He was the greatest hero of all time. Finish your sandwich. I will show you a movie."he said. After Bailey finish eating, they watch two movies about all night. Bakugou was watching with nostalgia while Bailey wasn't impressed. Bailey thinks bakugou is way cooler than all might.

After the movies, bakugou grabbed a big box from the storage closet. He opened the box. It was filled with all might merchandise. Bakugou started explaining every action figure with a proud smile. Bailey was about open the action figure box while bakugou snatch it from her.

"This is a collector item. It's meant to be on display not open."said bakugou. He started explaining how cool he thinks all might. He started ranting about how useful his quirk while Bailey was getting bored by the minute.

"Let's watch the third movie!"he said. Bailey hesitated to response. She didn't want to watch another all might movie. Bakugou grabbed the movie and open the case. He glared at the empty case before calling someone.

Bakugou: deku! Where is my all might third movie at?!
Midoriya: oh! It's still in my dvd player! Wait you watching the movie?! Can I watch!?
B: no! Returned my movie!
M: please!
B: fine but hurry up.

He hanged up. He put the box away. There was a knock at the door. Bailey was about to run but bakugou pick her up. He went to answer the door. It was midoriya and his son, Kazumi. Kazumi was wearing a all might costume. Bakugou let them in.

"I just wait to see he fight-"bakugou interrupted Kazumi.

"Short stack, quiet! Mouse hasn't seen it yet! Don't spoil it."said bakugou. He placed her on the couch. Kazumi sat next to her. He was bubbling with excitement while Bailey folded her arms. She sat through another two hour movie about all might. All the boys was excited and hyper through the movie while Bailey was falling sleep. She was happy when it over.