30. A day in the life

At the bakugou residence

Bakugou woke up to knocking on the front door. Bakugou carefully moved Bailey off him before answering the door. It was the PR manager and a cameraman.

"No."said bakugou sternly. He knew exactly why they were here and bakugou wasn't in the mood.

"You said you start your day at 6am. So we arrived early."said the manager,Ella.

"But why on my off day?"asked bakugou. They were here to film a 'a daily in life' vlog. The agency usually film the heroes that volunteer for it. But midoriya told him last month that he signed bakugou up for it. Midoriya thinks is a great way to show his personality and not just his hero skills.

"It's give us more time to film."said Ella. She smiled." just pretend we aren't here." She adds. Bakugou scoffed. He planning on doing that anyways. He checked on Bailey before getting changed into his workout clothes. He went exited the bedroom. Ella asked him a question.

"Does Bailey always sleep in your bed?"she asked.  Bakugou answered the question as he walked to the living room.

"Yes. She doesn't like sleeping alone."he said. He started his morning exercises. After he was done, he took a shower and got started on breakfast. Ella thought this was perfect time for more questions.

"Do you always cook or sometimes you eat out?"she asked as she took a seat on stool by the counter.

" I mostly cook."he said. He answered her boring questions as he cooks. He was almost done when Bailey walked in. She yawned as sleepily waddle past the cameraman and manger. She went to bakugou. She tug on his pants. Bakugou picked her up. She laid her head on his shoulder. He finished cooking while using only one hand. He placed Bailey in her seat. She pouted until she noticed plate of food in front her.

"Is she always this tired?"asked Ella. Bailey sleepiness disappeared from her body when she noticed the new voice. She immediately ducked on the table. Bakugou kneel down to her and explained that they are harmless. Bailey went to seat and ate breakfast.

"Any plans for today?"asked Ella.

"Resting."said bakugou. Ella nodded. She slightly disappointed that there was no activity planned. So, she would be bored for rest of today.

After breakfast, Bailey went to go watch tv while bakugou clean the dishes. The cameraman followed her. Ella stood nearby and debated about asking her questions. Then she sat next to the kid. Bailey scoot away from her.

"Do you like this show?"she asked. Bailey shrugged. Ella noticed the child messy bun.

"You want me to fix your hair?"she asked. Bailey touch her hair. She frowned. She climbed off the couch. She ran to bakugou who was drying the dishes. The cameraman followed her. Bakugou heard Bailey footsteps. He looked away from the sink. He felt a tug on his pants. He looked down at his daughter. She pointed to her hair.

"I am not doing your hair."said bakugou. Bailey pouted. "We are not going anywhere. You don't need your hair done." He adds. Bailey pout deepen.

"Fine. Go get the brush." He said. Bakugou dried his hands while Bailey ran to the bathroom to grabbed the brush. She went to the living room where bakugou was sitting on the couch. Bailey sat on his lap. He brushed the hair into a neat bun. Bailey didn't moved after bakugou was done. Bakugou tickled her sides to make her move. Bailey giggled and wiggled out of the way. Bakugou smiled before going to the kitchen to finish the dishes.

~later

Bailey was napping on the couch while bakugou was sitting next her. Bailey was using bakugou thigh as a pillow. Bakugou was answering the boring questions as he rubbed Bailey back.

"Any plans on getting her a mother?"asked Ella. Bakugou paused his movement on Bailey back. People always asking about his dating life. His answer is same. He is focus on protecting the citizens.

Bakugou didn't even think about that his future girlfriend will be Bailey mother. Bakugou needs be even more cautious when he starts dating.

"No. I am focus on protecting the citizens."said bakugou. He glanced at Bailey. "And love one."