10. Build a bear

At the mall

Bakugou was at the mall with Bailey. Bailey wanted to go to the build-a-bear workshop store. She saw a ad for it on tv and almost dragged bakugou to the tv. She pouted until he agreed let her have one.

Bailey was so excited to go until she realized the store was within the mall. Her excitement turned into fear. She stay curl up against bakugou shoulder. Some fans to stopped bakugou for autographs but other that people only stare at them. When they realize the store, bakugou placed Bailey on her feet. She immediately raised her arms up to pick up again with a pout. Bakugou placed his hand on top of Bailey head to turn her head. Bailey smiled when she realized where there were at.

Fortunately, it wasn't too busy.but there was a crowd forming near the store windows to take photos of the pro hero and daughter. Bailey grabbed bakugou hand and led him to the unstuffed bears. She stood on her tip toes to see into the bins. Bakugou shook his head at the little girl struggle. He placed his hand on her head and make her look up at the display on the wall. The display has the bears that was available. Bailey bounced with excitement. She pointed to blue dog. Bakugou grabbed the unstuffed blue dog from the bins. They walked to the next station which was to add a heart. It was a lot options for heart like heart with sound or heart with that simulated the heartbeat. Bakugou was looking sound options while Bailey was deciding between a red or pink heart. The sounds options had some pro heroes catchphrase.  Bakugou click the heart with his catchphrase.

The catchphrase was bakugou yelling die. Bailey looked up when she heard it. She noticed the sound options.  Bakugou put the heart with his catchphrase back on the shelf. Bailey grabbed it and moved on to the next station. The staff stuffed the bear and sew it up before giving it to Bailey. She was about to walk to the check out counter when bakugou stop her.

"You still have to clothe the thing."he said. He pointed to the next station that was a clothing rack for the bears. Bailey picked a hat for her blue dog and disregarded the actual clothes. She happily went to the check out counter. She stood on her toes and placed the bear on the counter. Bakugou paid for it. He was surprised the bear was almost 100 dollars! Bakugou looked at Bailey who was hugging the bear.

"You have expensive taste."said bakugou. They left the store. The fans requested autographs which bakugou denied before walking away. They were barely down the walkway when an alarm from a store when off.

"Thief! Stop!"yelled the store owner. A guy holding a bag of jewelry was running away from the store. Bakugou hesitated to chase after the criminal. He didn't want to leave Bailey alone but he did take oath to the city to protect it from criminals big or small.

Bakugou looked at Bailey. He gave her stern look.

"Don't move."he said before chasing after the criminal. Bailey watched as her father tackled the thief to the ground and restrained the guys arms behind his back. Bailey went to them as bakugou demanded that someone called security. When security arrived, bakugou walked to Bailey.

"Let's go."he said. They left the mall and went home. Bailey was happily playing with her new toy while bakugou reading a manga while on the couch. Then his phone chimed. It was a message from PR.

PR: that kid was supposed to help your popularity not hurt it! * insert link to new article*

Bakugou clicked the link. It was article talking about how bakugou is a bad parent for leaving his kid alone to fight crime. Bakugou rolled his eye before texting the PR.

Bakugou: I regret nothing!
PR: meeting tomorrow!

Bakugou toss his phone next to him. He looked at Bailey. She was making the bear dance. He looked at the girl fondly.