39. Clean

At the bakugou residence

Bakugou walked in the living room. He grabbed the blankets from the couch to put in the wash. He noticed Bailey toys were still on the floor.

"Mouse!"yelled bakugou.

"Potty!"yelled Bailey from the bathroom. He went to the laundry room. He placed the blankets in the washer. Then he took the blankets of the dryer. He left the laundry room. He saw Bailey watching tv in the living room. Bakugou grabbed the remote from the table.

"Mouse, did I say earlier?"he asked. Bailey thought about it.

"To clean."she said proudly. Bakugou nodded.

"To clean what?"he adds. Bailey pointed to her toys laying randomly on the ground.

"Yeah. No tv until you clean up."he said before leaving the living room. He went to bedroom. He was placing the fresh clean blankets on his bed. He gave the blankets off Bailey bed. Bailey still use her bed just not as often. He placed the blankets in the basket. He left the room. He was on his way to the laundry room. He saw Bailey playing instead of cleaning.  He sighed in disappointment. He went to living room.

"Mouse, what did I say to do?"asked bakugou. Bailey looked guilty when she remembered her father order.  She didn't mind to get distracted!

"Sorry!"she said.

"Mouse, the quicker you clean up your toys, the sooner you can have a snack."said bakugou. Bailey nodded. She started cleaning. Bakugou went to put the basket in the laundry room. When he left the laundry room, he went to the kitchen. He started making Bailey a snack.

~later

Bailey was coloring as she laid on the floor. Bakugou check the time. It was time for Bailey nap.

"Mouse, time for a nap."he said. He stood up and started walking to the exit. He noticed Bailey didn't move. Usually she would be running to bed.

"Mouse? Did you hear me?"asked bakugou. Bailey nodded.

"Then let's go."he said. Bailey shook her head.

"No. not sleepy."she said. Bakugou knew someday Bailey would refuse a nap but he didn't think it would be this soon.

"Don't you want a cuddle?"he said. Bailey shook her head.

"Later."she said. Bakugou left the living room. He went to the hallway. He turned the thermostat to the lowest temperature. He went back to the bedroom. He got under his blanket and wait. After maybe 10 minutes, Bailey came looking for her father.

"Kacchan!"she said. She climbed on the bed and got under the blankets. " cuddle now please!". She laid on his torso. Bakugou chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Warm."she mumbled as she nuzzled closer to him.