36. Voice

unknown location

Bailey was singing and dancing along with the tv when her aunt, Emi walked in.

"Quiet it!"she yelled. Bailey pouted as Emi turned down the tv.
~~~
Bailey was talking to her cousin about the puppy she saw outside.  Her cousin stop typing on her phone to glare at her baby cousin.

"Do you ever shut up? Go play or something."said cousin, Ella. Bailey left the room with a frown
~~~

Bailey ran out of the bathroom with excitement. She went to potty without accident. She went to her aunt to tell her the news.

"Auntie! Auntie!"said Bailey. Her aunt was talking on the phone in living room. Bailey tugged on her pants.

"Can't you see I am on the phone? Quiet it."said Emi with annoyance.

"But auntie-" Emi interrupted the toddler.

"Stop talking! You never shut up! You are motor mouth! I don't care whatever random thing you saw! I am on the phone. Now shoo!"said Emi. Bailey started crying while Emi walked away.

~~~

Bailey was watching tv with her plushies when there was a knock at the door. She went to get her aunt since she not allow to answer the door. She went to her aunt room. Emi and Ella was arguing.

"You can't tell me what to do!"yelled Ella.

"You are not going to that party! End it discussion!"said Emi.

"Someone at the door."yelled Bailey. The two relatives looked at the toddler with annoyance.

"Shut up Bailey!"they yelled.

~~~

Bailey woke up in tears. She wonder if she annoying to her father. Will he tell her to shut up too?

Bailey looked at bakugou sleeping. She debated if she should wake him up and ask him. But what if he gets mad at her? What if he makes go sleep in her own bed?

Bakugou felt Bailey staring at him. So he woke up and turn the lamp on. He notice Bailey puffy eyes.

"Why are you crying?"asked bakugou. Bailey hesitated.

"Mouse, how I am supposed to be help you if you don't tell me." Bakugou points out. Bailey fiddle with her night shirt.

"Promise no mad."Bailey said quietly. Bakugou got more concern.

"I won't."said bakugou.

"Do you ummm umm do I umm umm." Said Bailey. She started stutter too much.

"Mouse, copy me."he said. They did some deep breaths together. "Now talk." He adds.

"Do I talk too much?"asked Bailey as she look at her lap. Bakugou pick his daughter up and held her in his arms.

"Your voice is beautiful. I would love to hear more of it."said bakugou. Bailey looked at her father in amazement.

"Really? No me shut up?"said Bailey.

"Of course not."he said. He kissed her forehead. " now you want tell me why you were crying?"he adds.

"nightmare."she said as twirl her hair.

"What was it about?"asked bakugou. Bailey hesitated to answer. " you know what. Doesn't matter. You safe here." He adds. He petted Bailey head.

"Hot coco and a story?"bailey suggested.

"That's good idea. Go pick the book and I will go-" Bailey interrupted him but clinging to his neck.

"No! No don't leave! Safe here!"said Bailey. Bakugou hugged her.

"Okay. We will go to kitchen."said bakugou. Bailey nodded. They went to the kitchen. Bakugou made hot chocolate. He brought to his room. They laid in Bailey bed. He didn't want Bailey accidentally spill that drink on his bed. He read a book to her until she fell asleep again.