11.cookie

At a baseball game

Bailey was munching on nachos as she watched her friend, Kazumi play on the field. Ochako was badmouthing the other team. Midoriya was taking photos and videos. Bakugou sat in the bleachers with boredom. He didn't even want to be here but Bailey did. Kazumi personally ask Bailey to come and she agreed which meant bakugou had to come too.

He hate baseball in general but it's worse with small children playing. The kids suck at playing the game. Bakugou spend more attention to his phone than the game. He glances up when Bailey excitedly start clapping.

"Are you going actually watch the game?"asked Ochako. Bakugou looked up from his phone. He looked at the scoreboard. Kazumi team has zero points while the other team has 2 points. The game has been going on for over an hour.

"Is your son actually going to hit the ball?"asked bakugou. Ochako rolled her eyes.

"He did amazing last game. I don't know what's up with him."said Ochako.

"Maybe a pep talk will help?"suggest midoriya.

"Good idea!"said Ochako. She started moving down the bleachers. Midoriya pouted.

"I wanted to do it."mumbled midoriya. Bailey gave midoriya one of  her nacho chips from her plate. Midoriya did the phase thank you in sign language. Bailey slowly finger spell 'you welcome'. The two hero looked shocked.

Bailey knew basic sign language because her friend from the foster care taught her some signs to communicate. But Bailey hasn't used in long time.

"Kacchan knows sign language too."said midoriya to Bailey. Bakugou glared at him. Bakugou glared disappeared when Bailey looked at him with amazement.

"I am fluent unlike him."said bakugou. Bailey excitedly but slowly finger spell 'teach'. Then she pointed to herself.

"Sure."said bakugou casually. The small audience clapped. Bailey focused back to the game. Kazumi hit a home run. Midoriya cheered his son on. Bakugou clapped along the crowd.

~few hours later

Bakugou was sitting on the ground in the living room. Bailey gave him a paper. It was poorly drawn food items. Bailey had her crayon and notepad ready in her hands.

"I want this."he said. He randomly pointed to food item. Bailey wrote it down before going to the couch where the play food was at.

Bakugou took a mental note to remember pay for a play kitchen. Bailey placed different food onto a plate. She gave the plate to bakugou with proud smile. Bakugou raised an eyebrow at the plate.

"This is a Lego. Seems like you are trying kill me."said bakugou. Bailey took the Legos out of it.

"Where my drink?"asked bakugou. Bailey looked at the couch. She realized she didn't have any cups with her toy food. She went to the toy bin to find it. Bakugou pulled out of his phone. He took a photo of the chaotic food plate. He texted the photo to Kirishima when he heard Bailey hissed in pain. He turned around Bailey was looking at her arm with grimace.

"Mouse, let me see."said bakugou before walking to Bailey. He kneeled in front of her. He gently look at the light long scratch on her.

"You okay. Now did you find the cups?"asked bakugou. He started looking in the bin for the toy cups. Bailey tapped on bakugou arm. Bakugou stopped searching to look at her. Bailey kissed his forearm. Bakugou looked confused. Bailey pointed at her scratch. Bakugou kissed the scratch. Bailey smiled before continuing to search her the toy. Bakugou help her.

He watched fondly as Bailey carefully pour the imaginary drink out of the tea pot. She gave the cup to bakugou.

"It's too cold."he said as he tried not laugh. Bailey place her hands on her hips and narrow her eyes.

"The customer is always right."he points outs. Bailey folded her arms and shook her head.

"Then I am not giving you a cookie as tip."he said. Bailey gasped. She snatched the cup out of bakugou and pour the drink out on the floor and pour more into the toy cup. She gave it to bakugou.

"I think you earned two cookies as a tip."said bakugou. Bailey smiled. Bakugou went to the kitchen. Bailey happily skipped behind him. Bakugou gave her two cookies from the cookie jar. Bailey tried to gave bakugou one of her cookie.

"No. It's yours. You earned it."said bakugou. He patted Bailey head. Bailey happily ate the cookies.

"Thank you k-a-c-c-h-a-n" signed Bailey. Bakugou smiled.

"You welcome. And my name is katsuki."said bakugou.he fingerspell his name. Bailey shook her head and fingerspell the name Kacchan.

"Stupid Izuku."mumbled bakugou. He regrets Izuku showing her that nickname in sign language.