28.lollipop

At the doctor office

They was sitting the waiting room. Bailey was sitting on bakugou lap as she watch the children movie on the tv. Bakugou was lowkey interested in the movie. He wanted to see if the fish will find his son. Bakugou was disappointed when it was Bailey turn to see the doctor. Bakugou carry her to the back. The nurse guide them to a scale.

"Place her on the scale."she said. Bakugou placed Bailey on the scale. The nurse wrote down the weight.

"Sweetie, look at the flower please."she said. Bailey look at the photo of a flower that made her stand up straight. The nurse wrote it down. The nurse did the eye exam before allowing them to enter the physical examination room. Bailey went to look out the window. Bakugou took a seat near the examination bed. When the doctor entered the room, Bailey went to sit on bakugou lap.

"Good morning, I am doctor cha. Do you have any concerns about your daughter health before I started the exam?"he asked.

"A referral to a speech therapist would be great." He said. He has more questions for a therapist than the doctor. The doctor nodded. He looked at Bailey.

"Sweetie, can you sit here for me?"he asked. Bailey shook her head back scooting closer to bakugou.bakugou rubbed her back. The doctor adapted and did the exam from where she was sitting. He checked her eyes,ears,and tongue with  a light.

"Eyes and ears looks normal. I would suggest going to dentist soon. I think I see a cavity forming in the back of her mouth."said the doctor. Bakugou nodded.

"I am going placed this stethoscope on your chest and back."he said to Bailey. Bailey nodded. He placed the stethoscope piece under her shirt. Bailey shiver when the cold metal touch her skin.

"Heart and lungs are normal. Now I need her laying down so I can test for any tenderness in the abdomen."he said. Bakugou placed Bailey on the exam table. Bailey sit on elbows. Bakugou has to gently push her shoulder down. Bailey pouted. She didn't want be laying down on the cold table.

"Tell me when you feel any pain."said the doctor. Bailey nodded. The doctor touch on her torso from top to bottom. Then he attempted to unbutton her jeans when bakugou grabbed the doctor hand. He squeezed the doctor wrist as he spoke.

"What are you doing?"he asked as he glared the doctor in anger.

"Just checking the uterus."he said nervously. Bakugou let the doctor go but watch him carefully as he unbuttoned her jeans. He quick apply pressure to the waist line before buttoning her jeans again.

"Sit up for me. Let take your blood pressure."he said. Bailey sit up. He placed the cuff on Bailey arm. Bailey watch it inflated then it felt too tight on her arm. She hissed in pain. Bakugou rubbed her back. She was glad when the cuff uninflated. The doctor wrote it down. He took a seat with a clipboard. Bakugou took a seat. Bailey happily went to sit back on his lap.

"How is her eating habits?"he asked.

"Good. She has three meals a day plus snacks."said bakugou proudly. He makes sure her daughter has a nutrition meal every day.

"How are her bathroom habits?"asked the doctor. Bakugou hesitated. He doesn't pay attention to it but now he regrets not paying attention if it's important for doctor to know during checkups.

"Decent."said bakugou with uncertainty.

"How much sleep is she getting?"asked the doctor.

"8. 9 hours on a good day."said bakugou honestly. Bakugou does go to bed early but it starts his day earlier. Bailey has been getting the same amount of sleep he has.

"Any naps?"asked the doctor.

"Not consistently."he said. Bailey only takes when she is home during the day which are not often. The daycare informed bakugou months ago that Bailey doesn't sleep during nap time.

"Let's try for 10 and half hours of sleep a day."said the doctor. Bakugou nodded.

"Now she is due for 4 vaccines today. I will go get the vaccines and right back."said the doctor. He left. Bakugou looked at Bailey who distracted by the bird in the tree at the window. Bakugou really hopes Bailey won't freak out over her vaccinations.

The doctor came back with four syringes and a nurse. The doctor and nurse pulled up Bailey shirt sleeves. They wipes the arm with an alcohol wipe. Bailey looked confused while bakugou wrapped his arms around her waist. The doctor and nurse gave her 2 vaccines at the same time. Bailey scream in pain. She started with crying.

"The next two goes in her thighs."said the doctor. Bakugou undressed Bailey who was crying in his arms. She still seated on bakugou lap. When she saw the doctor approached her with another syringe. She superscream. The doctor went flying back to the wall. They tried to approach her twice with the syringe but she used her quirk to push them away. Nurse left and came back with a quirk muzzle. When bakugou saw that, he refused.

"You are not putting that on her!"he said. The doctor tried explaining it's for their safety.

"Don't care! My daughter is not wearing that!"he said. The doctor tried a different approach instead. He gave Bailey a lollipop. While Bailey was trying to unwrap it, the doctor and nurse gave him the two shots in her thighs. Bailey started crying again. Bakugou pull her jeans back on and comfort her. The doctor offer her another lollipop. Bailey did the middle finger. Bakugou immediately cover her hand with his.

"Don't do that."he said. Bailey struck her tongue at the nurse and doctor on their way out.