23.Say hi

At a studio building

Bakugou was sitting in a chair across from a journalist, Kristi. She was excited to be in bakugou presence. Bakugou rarely does any solo interview especially not interviews focus on his personal life.

The camera counted down before turning the camera on.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to pro hero news network. Today we have special guest, pro hero Dynamight."she said. Bakugou glared at her for not saying his full name. People stopped saying his full pro hero name because it's too long.

"How you doing today?"asked Kristi. Bakugou folded his arms as he leaned back in his chair.

"Good."he said.

"How is your daughter? Congrats on the adoption by way."she said.

"She is good."he said. Kristi gestured to the screen next to them. It was restaurant photo of bakugou kissing Bailey head.

"People speculate that this photo is fake because nobody can find the origin of it. Can you confirm if this is real?"she asked.

"It's real. Dunce face accidentally airdropped it to everybody in the restaurant instead of to Mina."he said.

"Do you give affection to your daughter often?"she asked. Bakugou thought it for a moment.

"No."he said. Then the screen changed to saw various photos from new articles. It was photos of Bailey hugging him or interacting with each other. "Mostly Bailey who started the affection."bakugou adds. Kristi smiled.

"How about you tell us how you meet Bailey. You never mentioned wanting to having kids before."she said.

"Bailey wasn't planned in my life. I didn't even want her to live with me. But she chose me."he said.

"Chose?"she said. Bakugou told her about the day a villain ruined Bailey adoption day. He mentioned how she was screaming until he came to the hospital.

"So her quirk so powerful that she can shake whole building?"she asked.

"She was in distress."he points out.

"So when did you decide to adopt her?"she asked. Bakugou thought about for a moment before answering honestly.

"Since the day I took her home, I wanted to keep her but I wasn't sure if she wanted to stay with me."he said with a shrug.

"Seems like she took a liking to you."she said. She show a photos of them at the recent fan event. Bailey was sitting on his lap as he signed his autograph. Bakugou scoffed.

"That brat didn't even keep the autograph. She gave it to eye bags."said bakugou.

"Also, did you keep the blanket that she tried to give to you?"she asked.

"No, she apparently got it for herself. She uses it for her naps when she is home."he said.

"Can you describe Bailey personality for us?"she asked.

"Sassy."he said with a smirk. "She doesn't talk but her facial expressions and body language tells you everything." He adds.

"Do you have a photos you would like to share?"she asked. Bakugou has photos of her but he didn't share them. He shook his head.

"Can you tell us story about her?"she asked. Bakugou told the story about the time they went bowling. Bailey was terrible at it but she cheered every time bakugou made a strike. He took to get ice cream to celebrate his win.

"What is she good at?"she asked.

"Eating. She likes to eat."said bakugou.

"Where is she now?"she asked.

"She at home with my mother."he said. He pulled out his phone and FaceTime his phone. The camera staff  stood behind bakugou.

"What brat?"asked his mother.  Bakugou glared at her.

"Where is mouse?"asked bakugou. His mother flip the camera. Bailey was playing with her toys.

"Bailey, guess who is on the phone?"asked mitsuki. Bailey signed the name Kacchan. Mitsuki nodded. She gave the phone to the child.

"Mouse, I need you to say hi to someone."said bakugou. Bailey nodded. Bakugou showed Kristi on the camera. Bailey shyly waved.

"You so adorable!"said Kristi. Bakugou turned the phone back to him. Bailey started signing.

"When home?"she signed.

"I will be back in an hour. Be good for the old hag, okay?"he said. Bailey nodded while bakugou mother started cussing at him. He hanged up.

"She knows sign language?"asked Kristi.

"Some but she not confident with it. So she doesn't use often."he said.

"Did you teach her sign language to communicate?"she asked.  Bakugou explains how he didn't know she knew until midoriya tried it.

"Do you use sign language during pro hero work?"she asked. Then interview shifted to hero work focused.