5. Save your tears

At the bakugou residence

Bailey was sitting on a chair while bakugou was standing behind her. He was watching a video tutorial on how to place the little girl hair in a bun. Bailey sat in boredom while bakugou perfected the tight bun on Bailey head. He was adding hair pins when his phone rang. He placed it on speaker.

B: what?
Denki: we need backup at city hall. A group villains are trying to destroy the building with city council members in it.
B: I am off duty right now.
D: oh yeah! Congrats man! Sorry for calling!

Bakugou hang up. He finish up Bailey hair. He smirked proudly. He took Bailey to a mirror so she could see. Bailey looked unimpressed. Then bakugou phone chimed. It was text messages.

Izuku: the paperwork you sent it missing your signature. Can you come to office to sign them please?
Bakugou: fine

"Oi, mouse, get dress."said bakugou before leaving the bathroom. Bailey went to the closet to pick a cute outfit. She grabbed a black sweater and a white skirt. She was putting on her socks when bakugou walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing white shirt with a black flannel and jeans.

"I ain't matching no kid. Get change."said bakugou. Bailey placed her hands on her hips and glared at him. She is not changing. She feels cute. Bakugou should go change. She pointed at bakugou.

"I am not changing."he said. Bailey folded her arms. Bakugou match her energy and fold his arms. Bailey left the room.

"You missing a sock,brat!"said bakugou as he followed behind her with the sock. Bailey placed the sock on her foot before grabbing the shoes. She was excited to wear her new shoes. Bakugou order few shoes from online for her. She placed her feet in the shoes. Her smile dropped when she realized the shoes had laces. She looked at bakugou who was tying his own shoes. She started crying. Bakugou raised an eyebrow at her as he analyzed what could be wrong. He tied her shoelaces.

"Quiet! You can't cry every time you need help. Save your tears for important things."said bakugou. Bailey nodded as she tried stop crying. Bakugou grabbed his car keys before they headed to the garage. Bailey rushed to the sport car with excitement. Bakugou unlocked the car and open the door. Bailey hop in and attempt to fasten her seatbelt. She keeps trying and failing to fasten her seatbelt. Her eyes started watering.

"Mouse, what did I just say?"said bakugou in disappointment. Bailey grabbed bakugou hand and placed on the seatbelt. Bakugou fastened her seatbelt. Then bakugou got in the driver seat. Bakugou was connected his music to the car when Bailey whistled. Bakugou looked back to her. She pointed to bakugou seatbelt.

"I will fasten my seatbelt."said bakugou. He finished connecting his phone and picking a playlist. Bailey whistled again. Bakugou looked at her. She gestured to the seatbelt. Bakugou fastened his seatbelt. Bailey clapped her hand proudly. Bakugou rolled his eyes. He started driving. He drove to the agency. There were fans and news reporters outside the building. Bakugou went to the parking garage next to the building that was for only employees. Bakugou help Bailey out of the car. She raised her arms at him.

"Walk."he said. Bailey pouted. Bakugou picked her up. Bailey laid her head on his shoulder. They went the garage entrance to the building. Bakugou swiped in with his badge. He took the elevator to his office floor. He was greeted by the secretary of the floor. Bakugou nodded in acknowledgment before walking past her. He walked to midoriya office. He knocked on the door.

"Come in."said midoriya. Bakugou walked in. Midoriya office was decorated like normal office beside one wall dedicated to all might. Midoriya was typing on his laptop at his desk.

"What do I need to sign?"asked bakugou. Midoriya looked up in shock.

"I didn't know you were coming today. Let me go print them."said midoriya before looking back at his computer. Bakugou sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"How is the streets looking?"asked bakugou. He did miss fighting crime. He going back to work soon as all paperwork is done.

"Minor crimes like theft and robbery. The most exciting thing was the riot in front of city hall today but I was busy rescuing someone from a car crash."said midoriya. He grabbed the papers from the printers. He gave the papers to bakugou to sign. Midoriya looked at Bailey.

"You are very adorable."said midoriya. Bailey reached out for him. Midoriya took her from bakugou.

"Kids love me."said midoriya proudly. Bakugou scoffed.

"More like she knew you had a kid and thinks you are safe."said bakugou. He gestured to family photo behind midoriya on the wall. It was photo of midoriya, Uraraka and their son Kazumi.

"Kazumi is playing t-ball next weekend. Are you going?"asked midoriya as he gave Bailey a pen and paper.

"No. He sucks at t-ball. Call me when he can actually hit the ball and not fall down."said bakugou as he signed his name.

"All kids are not good at that age."midoriya points out. "And this will be good opportunity to meet another parents." He adds. Bailey drawing on the paper.

"She is not staying with me for long."bakugou points out. Bailey stopped drawing for moment to frown.

"Temporary or not. Enjoy spending time with her. Children are a joy to have!"said midoriya. He rubbed Bailey back.

"Whatever."said bakugou.he finished the paperwork while midoriya tried talk to Bailey.

"What you drawing?"asked midoriya. Bailey didn't respond. So he started guessing.

"Duck? A ball? Puppy? Kitty?"asked midoriya. Bailey didn't respond. Bakugou got annoyed.

"Nerd, she has selective mutism."said bakugou before giving the papers to his friend. Midoriya looked confused.

"What is that?"asked midoriya. He was ready to learn something new.

"It's when a person is unable to speak in certain social situations."said bakugou casually. He researched after reading Bailey medical history. Midoriya was absorbing the information like sponge while Bailey eyes widen. She was excited someone finally understands what happens to her voice!

"So extreme shyness?"asked midoriya as he started scanning the paperwork. Bakugou shook his head before taking Bailey from midoriya so he could able move properly.

"Shy people can still talk when necessary. She can't."said bakugou. He grabbed the drawing from midoriya desk. He gave it to Bailey. " I will see you tomorrow." He adds.

"Later Kacchan!later Bailey!"said midoriya. They left the office. Bailey looked at Bakugou. She decided that Kacchan is cool name for him.

Bakugou took them home. He was helping Bailey untie her shoes when Kirishima message him. He finished helping Bailey before checking his phone.

Kirishima: you was at the office today!? You could had visited me! * link to multiple articles*

The first article was titled 'pro hero dynamight and her daughter!' It was photo of bakugou and Bailey in the parking garage.

The second article was titled ' pro hero dynamight is soft hearted!'. It had a video of Bailey requesting to be pick him.

He text his PR managers to get those articles removed  before silencing his phone for the day.