32.dream

Location unknown

Bakugou walked to the kitchen for breakfast. He flinched when he heard a sudden voice.

"Good morning."said Bailey. Bakugou looked at the teenager sitting at the kitchen table. Hair sliver hair was in messy bun and her glasses sliding down her face as she typed on a laptop.

"You can talk?"said bakugou in disbelief.

"Just because I forgot answer your phone call yesterday doesn't means I will giving you the silent treatment." She said. Bakugou knew he was dreaming because he didn't want it to end.

"How old are you?"asked bakugou. Bailey rolled her eyes.

"You are getting old, papa. You know memory is the first thing to go."said Bailey playfully. Bakugou chuckled.

"Still a brat I see."he said.

"I see father that's not making his daughter breakfast."she points out.

"You old enough to cook."said bakugou. Bailey scoffed.

"I know. You banned from cooking when burnt some pancakes remember?"said Bailey. Even in bakugou dream, Bailey sucks at everything. Then Bailey phone chimed.

"Actually, kaz is here for study date! I gotta go!"said Bailey before gathering her stuff.

"Study date?"said bakugou. Bailey shook her head in disbelief.

"A study date is when a couple study together but during the study break go on a date. Get with the times, old man."said Bailey. She kissed his cheek before leaving the kitchen.

~in the present

Bakugou woke up from his dream. He saw Bailey cuddle up next to him. He patted her head. He went back to sleep until his alarm went off. He woke Bailey up and got ready.

Bakugou was doing Bailey hair on the bed. He was doing two ponytails when Bailey suddenly rushed to the bathroom. Bakugou checked his phone while he waited for Bailey. He saw people tagging him in clips from amusement park on social media.

When Bailey came back, she climbed back in the bed and sat in between his legs. He finished her hair. Bailey got dressed while bakugou made breakfast. During breakfast, Bailey quickly left to go the bathroom. Bakugou raised an eyebrow. When she came back, he spoke.

"You okay?"he asked. Bailey nodded. They finished eating, they went to bed their shoes on. Bakugou barely finished tying her shoes when she rushed the bathroom again. Bakugou was concerned now. He went to the bathroom door. He listened through the door. He didn't hear any regurgitation. So he assumed it coming out of the other end. Bakugou sigh in annoyance.

Bailey is probably sick with a stomach bug. Bakugou doesn't want to deal with a sick kid. When Bailey exit the bathroom, she was confused why bakugou was nearby.

"We are staying home today."said bakugou. Bailey looked confused. Then she shivered all of sudden. Bakugou took her to her bed to lay down. He took her shoes off. Bailey sat up but bakugou demanded that she lay down. Bailey pouted. Bakugou went to get the thermometer. He took the child temperature. It was low grade fever.

"You sick."he said to the child. Bailey shook her head.

"Yes you are. You got bubble guts and fever. You probably got a stomach bug. You are staying home."he said. Bailey frowned. He went to damp a towel.  He went came back, Bailey was regurgitating. She had puke on herself and the floor. Bakugou sigh in defeat when he realized today will be long day.

He spend the rest of the day cleaning up puke and bathing the child multiple times. He was glad when Bailey was fell asleep.