12-Strangers To Lovers To Enemies

**Claire POV**

When I wake up the next morning, I can hear Reneé in the shower. I woke up earlier than usual, so I lay in bed a little longer and start scrolling Twitter. I have followed a lot of Reneé accounts lately, it's so fun to keep up with her fans. I like and retweet stuff, no one knows who I am though since we have decided to keep our relationship private for as long as possible. It's fun to pretend to be one of them. Reneé doesn't know I do this, I'll tell her some day maybe. I scroll through photo after photo of Reneé at all her recent events in different outfits, most of which I have had the privilege of taking off of her at the end of the night. They don't need to know that though. I giggle to myself and keep scrolling.

I see a photo of Reneé and Towa, I don't think much of it until I read the caption. "Reneé Rapp & Towa Bird Sneaking Around: A Thread". What? Intrigued, I open it and begin reading. There are about 20 different photos of Towa leaving Reneé's house which is odd, but I know they work together a lot. I arrive at the end of the thread, the final photo is them in the Vanity Fair photo booth, kissing. The Vanity Fair after party was like three weeks ago, Reneé came to my place after it was over. What the fuck?

My mind starts racing and my heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest. My face starts to feel hot with anger and I'm trying so hard not to cry. There is no way this is real, right? It has to be photoshopped, she wouldn't do this to me.

"Good morning baby" she says sweetly as she walks out of the bathroom. She is wearing my clothes and she looks so cute I almost forgot I was mad at her. My body fills with rage and I explode.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask, showing her the tweet on my phone. Her eyes widen and she just stares at me for a moment.

"Are you fucking Towa?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Claire, it's not like that, I promise you" she assures me. So, maybe Twitter was wrong?

"So, you're not?" I ask her, feeling slightly hopeful now.

"No, I am. I mean, I did a few times. But it's not like a relationship or anything, it's purely physical. I don't like Towa like that and she knows it. We're not seeing each other anymore, I promise" she explains. So, they were hooking up? My heart beats faster than before and now I'm going to cry for sure. It is real, it wasn't photoshopped and yes, apparently she would do this to me.

"When was the last time?" I demand "When was the last time you fucked her?"

She looks at me with wide eyes, I can see her thinking.

"Be honest with me, Reneé. Don't dig yourself into a deeper hole" I am yelling now.

"Yesterday" she mutters, not looking me in the eyes. My stomach sinks. What?

"Yesterday?" I ask, I feel a single tear slide down my cheek. I told her that I loved her yesterday. And she said it back, after having sex with Towa. I stand up and walk towards her.

"I can't believe you would do this to me, Reneé. You literally told me last night that you fucking loved me, was that all just a lie?" I say, feeling more tears start to form in my eyes.

"No, I do love you, Claire. I should've stopped it the second we made things official but I just didn't want to make things awkward with Towa since we've been working together so much lately" she explains. A tear finally falls, fuck this and fuck her.

"Claire..." she says, reaching her arms out and grabbing both my hands. I drop them both and shake her off of me.

"Get the fuck out" I say sternly "leave and don't ever fucking talk to me again"