14-What A Wreck, What A Shame

**Claire POV**

I haven't talked to Reneé in 4 days and Jane has convinced me to block her number. I was hesitant at first but there really is nothing she can say to make things better. I've been keeping myself busy and trying to keep my mind off things. To be honest, it's going surprisingly well. Jane has been staying the night with me, since night time is usually when I have my little breakdowns. It's been nice to spend more time with her lately but I won't lie, I miss falling asleep next to Reneé. I miss waking up to a mess of blonde hair beside me in the morning. I miss the feeling of her skin on mine and having dinner together. Fuck, maybe this isn't going as well as I thought it was. I miss her.

Jane and I are going to go shopping today. Just to Target, nothing crazy. This will be the first place I've been other than work in the last 4 days. I know, pathetic right? I am down bad. We're sitting on the couch finishing our coffee when my phone rings.

"Hi" I answer, looking over at Jane who is staring me down from the other side of the couch. I pull the phone away from my ear and put it on speaker so she can hear that it's just my mom.

"Claire, honey, how are you?" she gushes on the other end. I haven't talked to her a lot lately either since I've been preoccupied with Reneé.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Oh, I'm good honey. Hey, your brother's birthday is coming up and he really wants to see you. We all would like to see you" she tells me as if I would forget my baby brother's birthday.

"I know Mom, I'm sorry I've just been so busy lately I haven't had time to take a trip home" I say, feeling guilty for missing Christmas and New Years.

"When do you think you can make it out here next?" she asks. A trip home would be nice, actually. It's been about 6 months since I've seen them and I miss them a lot. Especially with everything going on lately, maybe I should just go.

"Let me talk to my boss tomorrow, maybe I can come out for Kane's birthday party. When is it?"

"It's next Saturday" she starts "we would really love to have you, even if it's just for the weekend"

It's only Sunday and I'm sure my boss would give me this Friday off.

"I'll see what I can do and I'll let you know tomorrow, okay?"

"Perfect. I won't say anything to him just in case it doesn't work out. How is Reneé?" she says, changing the subject to one I'd rather not discuss. 

My face drops immediately and Jane looks at me shocked. I don't ever tell my mom about the girls I'm seeing, only because she gets attached too easily. It's for her own good. 

"She's good" I lie, Jane's jaw drops now.

"Good honey. Well, let me know about next weekend okay? I'm walking into the grocery store right now so I've gotta go"

"Okay Mom, I love you" I tell her.

"I love you too Claire, I'll talk to you later" she says before hanging up the phone.

'What the fuck?" Jane asks immediately "You told your mom about her?"

"Yeah, she Facetimed me on Christmas and Reneé was here so I kind of had to" I explain. 

"And why did you not tell her she is a cheating little cunt?"

"Didn't feel like getting into it, we're gonna have fun and I'm trying to not have a mental breakdown today so let's go" I tell her, standing up from the couch and walking towards the door. I grab my wallet and keys, Jane doesn't reply and follows me out the door.

**Reneé POV**

It has been 4 days since Claire and I spoke. I've tried to call her a few times, she sent me straight to voicemail. I've sent her a few texts but none of them have been delivered, I think she blocked me. I would be lying if I said it wasn't killing me, but at least I have had a distraction. And also, I know I deserved it.

I sit on the edge of my bed, still slightly out of breath from the events that just occurred. I look over at Towa, who is stepping out of the strap on harness that she just used to fuck me for almost three hours straight. I came 7 times, I didn't even know that was possible. My legs are aching and my center is nearly raw at this point, but I knew today would be the last time we would be together. I am determined to fix things with Claire.

"Towa, I can't do this anymore" I tell her, fighting back tears. "I'm sorry, okay? I am in love with Claire. I thought it was just a casual thing at first but I really really love this girl and we cannot keep doing this, the guilt is eating me alive"

"I understand, I kinda saw this coming honestly. I'm happy for you" she says, giving me a small smile before slipping her shirt over her head.

"You are?" I ask, completely thrown off by her reply. I thought she was going to be pissed.

"I mean, yeah. I'm glad you found Claire. Am I upset we can't do this anymore? Absolutely. But, I'm happy for you guys, I know she makes you really happy" she assures me. I smile at her as I start to strip the sheets off my bed. I think I should wring them out before I put them in the washing machine. God, I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss her.

Towa finishes dressing herself and starts to walk out of my room. I follow behind her in silence, not knowing what to say next.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the studio?" She asks, opening the door and stepping outside.

"Yeah, I'll see ya then" I reply, giving her a small wave.

"Bye Nae" she says, giving me a half smile and closing the door behind her. I fell to my knees and immediately burst into tears. I didn't think I had feelings for her, so why does this hurt so bad? I wish I could call Claire.

What a wreck, how did I manage to screw things up so badly with Claire? What a shame, that I can't have sex with Towa anymore. 

**Author's Note**

What do we think of the title names being incorporated into the story? Is it cheesy or kind of a slay? Leave a comment and let me know! 

Probably one more chapter tonight if you're lucky ;) 

xoxo

M