30-You're The Worst Person On Earth

A Week Later

**Reneé POV**

I feel Claire's phone vibrate next to me on the couch. I pick it up quickly and notice a text came through, it's Ali.

Ali: I would love to get together again when you're back in town. I hope you're having fun in NJ!

Wait, what the fuck?

**Claire POV**

"What the FUCK?" Reneé says, looking at me angrily.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"You met up with Ali?" she snaps "I was gone for 7 days and you met up with your fucking ex?"

"What are you talking about?" I say, trying to decide whether or not I should deny that.

"This" she whips my phone around to the messages between Ali and I. Nope, I better just come clean.

"Oh yeah, we got dinner. Nothing happened, we literally just talked" I admit, trying not to make this a bigger deal than it needs to be. 

"Do you really expect me to believe that?"

"Uhm, yeah because that's all it was. I'm not a cheater, Reneé" I say, looking up at her passive- aggressively. 

"Then why didn't you tell me before now? Were you just never going to tell me?"

"I didn't want you to get mad at me. It really was nothing, babe" I say, snaking my arms around her waist "I promise you" she shoves my hands off and turns around to face me.

"That is not okay Claire" she snaps at me "we literally just had a conversation two fucking days ago about me being sneaky and now I'm finding out you're being sneaky too? Why the fuck are we even doing this?"

"Why is it okay when you do it, but not okay when I do? And I didn't even have sex with her, we just had dinner" I explain in a cocky tone, she is being very hypocritical right now. She stares at me angrily.

"You're the worst person on earth, you know that?" she snaps, but I know she doesn't mean it. She's just pissed that I'm right. 

"Are you jealous?" I tease, wrapping my arms back around her once again. She rolls her eyes at me and pushes me off a second time.

"It's kind of hot" I tease again, biting my lip and trying to lighten the mood. She's so hot when she gets jealous.

"Seriously stop, I'm fucking mad" she yells. 

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm glad I got the closure I needed after all these years, but I'm sorry I made you mad. Nothing happened, babe, I swear to you" I tell her, in a very matter of fact tone.

"And this is like no big deal to you? I'm supposed to just forgive you?"

"Like I was supposed to just forgive you when you were fucking Towa behind my back the first two months we were together? Yeah, Reneé, you're just supposed to forgive me" I argue. Her eyes soften a bit and now I feel kind of bad for bringing it up again.

"Fine" she states. I look at her confused, shocked that she's letting me off so easily.

"I forgive you. But you owe me" she says.

"And what exactly is it that I owe you?" I question, wrapping my arms around her for the third time and pulling her closer to me so our bodies are pressed against eachother.

"I bet you can guess" she teases, finally giving in to my advances and pressing her forehead against mine.

"No I can't, you've gotta tell me" I tease back, knowing exactly what she wants. She stares at me intently, not speaking a word. My hand travels from her waist down to her ass, giving her a gentle squeeze.